Chapter 13: Library Mayhem

A/N: Thank you for understanding the lack of updates but I'm back now. I also want to thank those who offered their condolences on Quotev and Wattpad. It has been an emotional rollercoster the last couple of weeks but things are starting to get back to normal in a way. 

Once it was after school, the group walked into the library so they could attend detention. Scott was still shaking with fury over what he had seen in the locker room. Despite Imogen being unharmed, he was still feeling unnerved by finding Jackson being completely naked in her presence. What had he tried to do before he got there? He didn't want to think that Jackson would be capable of harming Imogen or any girl like that but he was being controlled so he had no way of truly knowing what Jackson's intentions were.

He dropped down in the chair, eyeing Jackson who passed his table to sit at the one behind him. Stiles sat down next to him with Erica plopping down in the seat across from him. He ignored her gaze as his eyes fell on Imogen who sat alone and noticed her concerned look for him.

"Oh, uh - we can't be in detention together." Jackson piped, sitting at the table with Allison and Matt. "I have a restraining order against these tools."

Harris raised a brow. "All of these tools?"

Stiles sighed, pointing to himself and Scott who rolled his eyes. "No, just us tools."

"Fine." Harris' gaze fell on the table where the Lewis girl was sitting at. "You two, over there."

Scott and Stiles stood up before going over to Imogen's table. He sat across from her with Stiles sitting next to her. He turned his head, glaring over at the Kanima shifter. "I'm gonna kill him."

"No, you're not." Imogen deadpanned, giving him a frown.

"She's right." Stiles said, also frowning at his best friend. "You're going to find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him."

"No." Scott shook his head, glaring over at Jackson who seemed to not notice or maybe he just didn't care. "You were right, let's kill him."

Stiles glanced at Imogen who also seemed just as concerned. He sighed. "Oh - No."

Imogen reached over, grabbing Scott's hands and he looked at her in surprise. "Look, I get that you're mad at Jackson but keep in mind that he's not exactly himself at the moment." She said softly. Her brows furrowed slightly. "And now that I think about it, he seemed pretty shocked when I threw him on the ground. It was like he didn't even know how or why I was in the locker room in the first place. So, don't kill Jackson."

Scott pouted slightly, his browns eyes never leaving her blue one's. "Fine, I won't. But, he better keep away from you or else." He muttered, wanting to reach over and kiss her but, he was sure that Harris would just yell at him again.