Chapter 16: Void Stiles

"How is she?"

"How is she?"

Chris looked over at the chair where Omar McCall was sitting, wearing clothes that he had in his car. The former hunter felt exhausted. After arriving at Oak Creek and seeing his daughter laying there with her eyes closed, he really thought that he was going to have to bury his little girl. Thankfully, she had only lost consciousness and that the ambulance had arrived in time to bring her to the hospital.

He had acted quick in pulling the rest of his daughters friends to the side and had give them a brief lie they could use as to what happened to Allison. They couldn't afford to have questions being asked especially since the police had no knowledge of the supernatural. After the kids had gone to the Sheriff station, he had immediately gotten in his car and came here to stay with his daughter.

He stared at the young man for a moment before exhaling tiredly. "She's still in surgery. We just have to wait." He told him before asking in a blank tone. "So, you and Allison..."

Omar stiffened, his eyes filled with apprehension. "You know."

Chris chuckled bitterly. "I'm her father. Of course I know. It was a surprise to suddenly see her so happy all of a sudden. It's been a while since I've seen her look so bright." There was a small smile on his lips at the thought his daughters smiling face. He looked serious. "Just know that if you do hurt her, I'll kill you."

He clenched his fists, a knot in his chest. "I know you would." He paused, glancing at the man. "So, you don't have a problem with me and her?"

"As long as she's happy with you. I don't have a problem." Chris knew that if tried to keep his daughter away from Omar, she would just see him anyway.

Omar stood up, thinking about what Allison had muttered to him once they got to the hospital before she had passed out again and the doctors had taken her away to surgery. "She managed to kill one of the oni before..." He trailed, getting the mans attention. "You know. When we got here, she was muttering something about silver arrows. Do you know what she was talking about?"

Chris furrowed his brows, thinking about it before straightening up. "Come on."

"What? Why?" He didn't want to leave here incase Allison came out of surgery.