Chapter 10: Saving Danny

Chapter 10:

Scott jumped when he turned around to see the three standing behind

Scott jumped when he turned around to see the three standing behind. "Did you see where he went?" Stiles questioned him, shifting on the balls of his feet anxiously.

He exhaled heavily. "I lost him."

Imogen, Lia, and Stiles frowned. "What? You couldn't catch his scent?" The human demanded, not liking the idea of Jackson being out there killing someone.

"I don't think he has one." Scott said, having trailed Jackson easily because of Derek.

"Do you have any clue where he's going?" Lia asked, her brows furrowed tearing her glance away from the people entering the club.

"To kill someone." Scott deadpanned, while Imogen gave him a chiding look.

"Ah." Stiles scoffed. "That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." He caught the expressions the three gave him. "What? Come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense."

"Just help me find it." Scott said.

"Not it." Imogen corrected him, feeling offended for her friend. "Jackson."

He looked at her apologetically. "Yeah, I know. I - I know."

"All right, but does he know that?" Stiles asked, looking at them. "Did anybody else see him back at your house?"

He sighed. "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway."

"Yeah, but how did he manage to pass his test?" Lia questioned.

The two shrugged. "I don't know."

Imogen furrowed her brows, recalling how Jackson didn't recognize himself in the kanima form when he saw his reflection. He obviously wasn't himself when he shifted. "Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right?" She muttered. "When's the kanima not the kanima?"

Scott pursed his lips as he took a moment to think about her question. "When it's Jackson."

Stiles tensed, staring up. "Uh." He tapped their shoulders, pointing up and the four stepped back together. "See that?"

They managed to catch a glimpse of a tail slip in through the window. "He's inside." The beta exhaled in worry.

"What's he gonna do in there?"

Scott wrinkled his nose. "I know who he's after."

"What, how?" Stiles stared at him wide eyed. "How? Did you smell something?"

"Armani." Scott said.

Imogen followed his line of sight and felt a shot of worry when she saw Danny walking inside the club. "We have to find a way inside." She mumbled, turning around and walking towards the side of the club.