Chapter 5: Pain

Chapter 5:

Pain

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽

The soft hummering flowed into her ears causing her to release a gasp

The soft hummering flowed into her ears causing her to release a gasp. Her blue eyes drank in the sights around her, not recognizing her surroundings. The scents were foreign to her as well. She stood up, her heart hammering in her chest as she tried to recall the last thing she could remember.

Her boyfriend had looked at her like a stranger. Then she was whisked away by the ghost riders.

Imogen glanced around at the people sitting around her. Her eyes flickered to a moving figure. It was Stiles, she realized. Soon the people started to get up and make their way over in the direction that Stiles was headed. It was a tunnel that had a sign 'To Trains' on top.

She faltered in her steps when she saw the ghost riders ride coming and watched as people who had been lingering by the tunnel quickly rushed back to the benches.

She stepped back to hide behind a pillar as she watched the ghost riders dropping people on the ground. The ropes that had been used to tie them disappearing in a cloud of green smoke. Her eyes flickered to Stiles who seemed to remain unmoving in his spot.

She gasped when she saw that one of the ghost riders was hitting the people who were standing around and saw that Stiles was going to get hit. She raised her hand to use magic to move him away but nothing happened.

She looked at her hand horrified that she couldn't do magic and looked back at Stiles who was suddenly out of her view. She tried looking for him but was being blocked by the people moving past her. They all started to sit down with blank expressions as if they hadn't seen the ghost riders just a moment ago.

They had already forgotten. She repressed a sigh and focused back on finding Stiles. Hopefully between the two of them they could come up with a plan to get back to their friends. She started walking around in hopes of finding the only person she knew.