Chapter 1: Baby

Chapter 1:

Baby

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

A few more weeks flew by, everyone adjusting to their lives being relatively normal and supernatural drama free

A few more weeks flew by, everyone adjusting to their lives being relatively normal and supernatural drama free. The holidays had come and gone and now they were in the month of February.

They had also been doing their best to catch up on their school work and trying to catch up with everyone else. They were putting all their focus in studying especially since they had Psats coming up.

Currently everyone else was currently in the cafeteria getting lunch while a certain couple was getting hot and heavy in coach's office since he was out for the day.

Scott's eyes crinkled in amusement as his girlfriend struggled to unbutton her shirt while he stood in between her legs as she sat on coach's desk. "I could always just rip it open." He was happy seeing her less tense and more comfortable since the night of the full moon passed. He also felt relieved that she didn't hate him for basically turning her into a hybrid.

There was one good thing, she could control her shifting. Now they just needed to help Malia with her shifting.

Her eyes narrowed at him, "And walk around in my bra?" She pointed out, she was wearing a light blue button down shirt that was paired with a black fringe denim skirt.

His brows raised at the mental image and his grip on her thighs tightened at the idea of other people seeing her like that. "Good point." He muttered.

"Mmhmm." She smiled teasingly and pulled him down into a kiss with her shirt now open. His hands moved up her thighs to her waist and he kissed down her neck. Her eyes fluttered shut, her hands digging into his back.

Ever since the full moon had passed, she noticed that all she wanted was to rip her boyfriends clothes off any chance she got. Scott pulled back and pulled off his shirt before smashing their lips together again.

There was also this other urge she had been getting and that was wanting to bite him, mark him as hers.

It was really weird.