Chapter 10: DeadPool

Chapter 10:

Deadpool

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Imogen panted, even though she was half werewolf, she couldn't keep up with Scott who ran ahead of her. She realized that she was really out of shape and that those training sessions with Peter weren't enough.

Before she could chase after her boyfriend, a hand on her shoulder stopped her. She spun around defensively but paused when she saw Allison and Chris. "Oh thank god." She exhaled in relief. "You got my text."

"Yeah." Allison smiles sheepishly, she felt bad that she had been MIA lately but she had been training harder so she when the time came she could catch Kate.

"Where's Scott?" Chris questioned her.

Imogen focused on her hearing and could hear Scott and Liam's voices. "That way." She said and ran off knowing the two Argents would follow her.

They found Scott and Liam fighting with the alpha holding back as he tried to reason with the younger teenager. Allison raised her bow and fired a flash bolt arrow that startled Liam who then immediately ran off.

Scott spun around and found the three waiting atop the hill and rushed up to them. "How did you know?"

Chris gestured to his daughter, "She got Imogen's text." The alpha glanced at his girlfriend who shrugged. "There's a clearing just north of here. All you have to do is corral him there. The rest is taken care of."

"What are you going to do?" The teen wolf asked, wondering if the Argents were going to catch Liam.

"He's your Beta, Scott." The older man said, "The better question is what are you going to do?"

Scott looked frustrated with himself, "He won't listen to me."

"He will if you start using your own words." Scott looked flustered that it seemed like everyone knew about his speech to Liam. They heard Liam screaming in the distance. Chris handed Scott a control. "Here. Go."

Imogen watched her boyfriend run off to talk to his newly turned beta. She couldn't help but smile to herself with how gentle he was with Liam.  She knew how hard it had been on Scott since turning Liam but she knew that he would do everything he could to help Liam.

Later, when they got back to the Lake House they were completely caught off guard by the dead body that was lying in the street and the fact that Lydia had cracked some kind of Deadpool that they were all on.

.
▷▷▷
.

▷▷▷