Chapter 12: Saving Noah

Chapter 12:

Saving Noah

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Imogen burst into his room as he finished changing. The tension in his body dropped as she hugged him and he lowered his head to inhale her scent. "You're okay." They both said to each other causing them to smile slightly.

"We have an advantage over Theo now. He thinks he killed you." Imogen muttered, while they had been sort of dead, they could both see what was going on with their friends. They had seen Stiles heading to the hospital with his dad who was hurt. They had also seen Lydia by the nemeton with Theo reviving the dead chimeras. What had shocked them was the marks on the back of Lydia's neck.  They didn't get a chance to see anything else as they were both revived.

"We should head to the hospital." He said, pulling back from her with a wince. His mother had left after making sure he was really okay. He had awoken in the library to her crying over his body and had no choice but to tell her what he and Imogen had done after she dropped Mason off at his house. While she had been mad, she seemed more relieved that he was okay.

She lifted his shirt, "You're still hurt." She whispered having felt an ache in her stomach. She noticed that it wasn't healing at all and frowned. "Is this because the pack is broken up?"

He pulled down his shirt. "Yeah, which means we need to bring them back together." It also meant that they had to come clean to everyone. It was not a conversation that either of them looked forward to.

Before they could head to the hospital, they were stopped by Parrish who had a catatonic Lydia with him.

.
▷▷▷
.

Stiles was angry and stressed over his father being hospitalized

Stiles was angry and stressed over his father being hospitalized. He waited rather impatiently as they took his dad into surgery. When the doctor and Melissa finally came to see him, he was relieved when they told him that his dad was going to be okay. Not even a couple of hours later his father was suddenly worse again.