Chapter 7: It's Not Your Fault

It was only a few minutes later that the girls had gotten the message from Stiles that the bus would be pulling over because Jared threw up on the bus.

Imogen quickly parked her car before rushing over to where Stiles was struggling to help carry Scott out of the bus. They were followed by the rest of the girls and they went into the empty bathroom.

They set Scott against the wall by the sinks, Imogen lifted up his shirt, she gasped at the sight of his wounds and the black blood.

"Why didn't you say anything?" She breathed out in disbelief

"Why didn't you say anything?" She breathed out in disbelief. How much pain was he in that he didn't say anything about it? She tried to use her magic to speed up his healing but for some reason it was like he was rejecting it.

"Sorry." Scott murmured, barely conscious.

"Okay. Just give us a second, okay?" She said softly, standing up and walking over the three while Lia was outside guarding. "This shouldn't be happening. I've seen him heal from worse than this."

Stiles nodded, glancing at them. "Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?"

"What if it's too late?" Allison voiced. "What if they can't help?"

"We gotta do something." The flannel wearing teen was worried about his best friends condition and needed one of them to have an idea as too how to heal Scott.

Lydia pursed her lips. "You know, it could be psychological."

He blinked, "What do you mean, like, psychosomatic?"

"Somatoformic."

He narrowed his eyes, trying to sound out the word. "Som..."

She rolled her eyes, "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause." She nodded, "Yes, it's all in his head."

"All in his head? Because of Derek." He realized, glancing at Scott. "He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died."

"So what do we do?" Imogen asked, her eyes never leaving Scott's face.

"Stitch him up." Lydia told them bluntly and got looks of disbelief from all of them as she pulled out some needle and thread."I'm serious. Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing."

.

▷▷▷

.

Imogen sterilized the needle she was going to be using to stitch up Scott. Allison had offered but she had more experience from her Uncle teaching her. "He's gonna need another shirt." She told them, the one he was wearing was covered in blood. "Where's his bag?"

Stiles eyed the needle in her hand, grimacing at the thoughts filling his head at why she was going to be using the needle. "Um, I'm gonna get it. I hate needles anyway, so... uh, do you know what you're doing?"