Chapter 18: Sylvia

Chapter 18:

Sylvia

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Scott. Scott?"

The brown eyed teenager looked up at his best friend who was giving him a concerned look. The true alpha was trying really hard to not panic but it was hard not to when his girlfriend suddenly disappeared from the hospital. He was also sure that he had her whisper his name, unless it had been his imagination playing a trick on him. "What?"

"They found the footage of Imogen in the cafeteria." Stiles said, gesturing for him to look at the screen on the computer screen of Ben's computer. He had been pulled away from his work when they came to him worried about Imogen's sudden disappearance.

Ben stared at the screen with an anxious look as his niece's boyfriend stood next to him. "There she is with Lia." The doctor muttered, pointing to his niece sitting across from the blonde. It looked like they were having a tense conversation.

"She's getting up." Scott furrowed his brows, seeing how Imogen looked like she struggling to walk. "Is that Isaac?" His heart dropped when he saw the beta suddenly lift the witch as she started to lose consciousness and walked behind the blonde who seemed to have a dark expression.

"Dammit!" Ben banged his hand on his desk in anger, startling the three teenagers. He ran a hand over his face, feeling frustrated that this happened.

Lydia's eyes filled with annoyance when she saw the little smirk the blonde wore. "I knew there was something off about her." She muttered, clenching her fists. She should have voiced her wariness of the blonde but she had thought that maybe it was just all in her head.

"Do you know why Lia would take Imogen?" Scott asked the older man, desperately needing to know just what kind of danger his girlfriend was in. "Or why Isaac would help her."

"Don't worry about Isaac, he's under some mind control. If you look closely, he has a mark on his neck that Lia probably marked him with." Ben said, exhaling. "As for Lia, she's obviously working with Sylvia."

Take On The World ◎ Scott McCallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें