Chapter 4: Unease

Chapter 4:

Unease

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

"The spell didn't work and he isn't answering any of our texts or calls

"The spell didn't work and he isn't answering any of our texts or calls." Allison complained, while grateful that her friends hadn't mentioned the bullet to the sheriff, she was annoyed that her dad decided to disappear again. Omar and Imogen had tried using different tracking spells but her dad was always a step ahead and obviously knew how to avoid being tracked by magic.

Imogen gave her a sympathetic look, "We'll find him." She assured her, they just needed to figure out where he went.  While her, Allison, and Scott searched for Chris, Lydia went to Parrish to talk to him about what she had heard with Isaac and Malia joining her. At least this way they would all be in groups together since they didn't know who the person who shot the hellhound was. 

Scott was looking around the crates and Allison's eyes brightened when she found her fathers laptop, "He might have his calendar here." She said gleefully and opened the laptop, her expression dropped when she saw that she had to put in the password, "Only if I can figure out his password."

"I don't think that Argent took off from Beacon Hills. I think he's back in business." Scott said as he stared at the guns in the crates.

Imogen joined him while Allison was trying different words and dates that might be the password. "Are we going to talk about what happened in the woods?" She asked curiously. While she could find out just by looking through his mind, they promised they wouldn't invade each other's privacy like that.

Allison bit her thumb, staring at the screen nervously. She tried her mom's birthday, and her parents anniversary but neither worked. Her eyes flickered to the bracelet she wore, it had been a birthday present her dad got her. Could her dad.... She typed the date in and the screen changed. She was logged in. Her dad really used her birthday.

"Do we have to?" He asked, looking flustered by her question. He really didn't want to think about how he had confused the deputies with hunters. He didn't even know why he thought that a bunch of hunters could be out there waiting for them.