Chapter 1: Missing

Chapter 1:

The breathy laugh that escaped her lips when she noticed his struggle at pulling off his shirt as they pulled away from the kiss

The breathy laugh that escaped her lips when she noticed his struggle at pulling off his shirt as they pulled away from the kiss. "You need any help?" She teased softly.

He looked at her with amusement in his brown eyes. "I think I can take off my shirt." He huffed, finally after a minute was able to take it off and saw the teasing look in her blue eyes. He growled playfully. "Now it's your turn." He tackled her causing a squeal to escape her lips and began kissing her on the lips.

The two ended up tumbling off the bed while accidentally knocking down her lamp

The two ended up tumbling off the bed while accidentally knocking down her lamp. "That was your fault." She muttered, still smiling up at him as he hovered over her on the floor despite her now broken lamp.

He glanced at it before staring down at her with a grin. "I'll get you another one." He mumbled before he picked her up and placed her on the bed, resuming their earlier activities as he pressed his lips against her pink one's.

When he suddenly pulled away, she looked up at him with her blue eyes blinking up at him curiously. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Your uncle's home." He said, his brown eyes wide with panic.

Her own eyes widened. "Oh no." The two quickly scrambled to put on the rest of their clothes and could hear the heavy footsteps coming up the stairs.

The door suddenly slammed open, "Aha!", Ben walked in with serious expression on his face which faltered when he saw his niece on her bed completely dressed with her grimoire out before his eyes flickered to where Scott at her desk with confused look on his face as he looked back at him. He cleared his throat. "I thought I told you to keep the door open."

"You weren't even home." Imogen pointed out, crossing her arms over her chest defensively. "And it isn't like we were doing anything wrong."

"Maybe not now but don't forget that I saw him-" Ben pointed to the innocent looking beta with an irritated expression on his face. "Sneaking out of your bedroom early in the morning yesterday." He noticed the redness on both their faces as they continued to play innocent. "So you guys did do it!" He exclaimed, unsure of whether to be grossed out that his niece had sex or mad at the teenage boy who defiled his niece.