Chapter 12: Red Eyes

Chapter 12:

They had managed to find an empty classroom that was unlocked which happened to be the chemistry room

They had managed to find an empty classroom that was unlocked which happened to be the chemistry room. Once they were inside, Imogen pulled her hand away from Scott. There was this sudden feeling of darkness that she could feel creeping up on her neck and she couldn't shake the feeling off.

Scott tried to not feel to hurt by his girlfriend's actions, he glanced over at the blue eyed jock. "Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?"

Jackson frowned. "Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap."

"Five?" Allison made a face. "Imogen and I barely fit in the back."

Imogen gave a nod of confirmation but said nothing as she glanced over at the door, feeling a sense of discomfort.

Stiles sighed. "It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention."

"What about this?" Scott pointed to the door he found. "This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds."

"That's a deadbolt." Stiles muttered.

"The janitor has a key."

"You mean his body has it."

"I can get it." Scott lowered his voice so only his best friend could hear him. "I can find him by scent, by blood."

"Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea." Stiles said sarcastically. "What else you got?"

Scott shook his head. "I'm getting the key."

Hearing her boyfriends plan, Imogen gave him an incredulous look. "You're not serious, right?"

"Well, it's the best plan." Scott said softly, he could see she was afraid for him and he didn't want to leave but he had no choice. Someone had to face the alpha. "Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here."

"You can't go out there unarmed." Allison piped up, seeing he had no weapon to defend himself.

Scott held up a pointer stick and saw the face that his girlfriend made. "Well, it's better than nothing." He said in defence.

Stiles made a face. "There's gotta be something else."

"There is." Lydia gave the cabinet beside her a meaningful glance.

"What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?" He asked sarcastically.

"No." She smirked. "Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self - igniting molotov cocktail."

"Self - igniting -"

"Molotov cocktail." She finished, her eyes flickered to everyone giving her strange looks. She shrugged. "What? I read it somewhere."