Chapter 1: Their Home

Chapter 1:

Their Home

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

Imogen crossed her arms under her chest as she took a glance around the apartment. She had used magic to move around the furniture against her boyfriend's wishes. He had that look that he wanted to show off his werewolf strength. As much as she would've enjoyed watching him get all sweaty, she really wanted to get their apartment set up today.

They would be spending the rest of the week here before heading back to Beacon Hills for Scott's assistant manager job with Finstock. They had spent all summer with their friends considering that once summer was over, everyone would be moving onto the next chapter of their lives. Stiles had been the first to take off since he had this program with the FBI that Rafael managed to get him into.

Her and Scott had finished picking the furniture out the week before and had made plans to come this week to unpack everything in their new apartment. They also planned to spend the week getting to know the town and take a tour around the school they would be attending.

Their friends had already made their own plans. Malia and Isaac planned to spend the rest of the summer traveling before Malia would be going to the local community college. The Argent girl was a little lost on what to do and planned to join her. While Isaac had confessed that he liked the idea of helping people and planned to follow in Melissa's footsteps. When he told Melissa, she had taken it upon herself to help him with his future.

As for Lydia, she had planned to leave for MIT a couple of weeks before summer ended. Imogen had been texting Kira everything that's been going on since she left so as to not make her feel alone. The responses had been rare but it seemed her friend was making progress and that she had gotten closer with the skinwalkers.

It made her happy to know that Kira wasn't completely alone and that she was doing well. Though it did make her sad that her friend hadn't been able to attend graduation or prom.

Her thoughts drifted to Theo who had seemingly disappeared and hadn't made an appearance since that night with the ghost riders. As long as he wasn't causing trouble, both her and Scott made the mutual decision to not go looking for him. Considering the chimera had helped Liam, that must mean that he had to have changed. Maybe not completely but as long as he wasn't killing anyone, they didn't feel compelled to lock him away again.

"What are you thinking about?" Scott asked as he wrapped his arms from behind her and pressed a kiss to her neck that made her sigh. She was wearing a skirt paired with a off shoulder blouse that gave him a nice view of her cleavage.

"Nothing, really." She assured, they didn't have to worry about anything which was good. "Just noticed that we finished earlier then I thought."

He glanced at the clock they had hung, "Well you are the one that insisted on using magic." While she had moved around the furniture, he had been filling the pantry with snacks and cans they bought at the grocery store. He also organized their closets and drawers.