Chapter 11: The Truth

Chapter 11:

The Truth

▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲△▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲

It was the day of the supermoon and everyone seemed to be doing their best to avoid each other

It was the day of the supermoon and everyone seemed to be doing their best to avoid each other. Allison herself felt the tension between everyone and had noticed that all their problems started around the time that Theo made himself present. It was obvious that Imogen had taken notice as well and she confronted her friend who offered her a ride home the night Theo found Liam and Hayden.

Imogen told her she didn't know anything but she didn't believe her and continued to persist by following her around. The last six days had been filled with her following Imogen around school and to her room where the hybrid was reading through her grimoires. Allison was quick to notice they were filled with healing spells and binding spells.

There were a few hours until the werewolves would feel the full power of the supermoon. "So are you finally going to tell me what you're keeping from everyone?"

"Can I have that anklet that you, Lydia, and I  have?" Imogen asked, ignoring her question as she looked up from her grimoire.

Allison huffed, "Fine." She bent down and undid the clasp of the anklet before handing it over to her friend. "What are you doing?"

The hybrid dropped it into the bowl of water on the table she had and started chanting the spell. Allison noticed there was a watch in there as well. There was steam but the anklet didn't burn or break. She stopped and the water cooled. She picked up the anklet and handed it over to her friend. "Put it back on."

She sighed, "Seriously." She mumbled, but did as her friend said. "Now what?"

"Your hand." She held out her own hand and Allison placed it into her friends who suddenly pulled out a small knife and cut her finger.

"What the hell, Imogen?!" She cried out from shock. "What's wrong with you?"

Imogen blinked, "Did it heal?"