Chapter 3: Her Name Is Lia

Chapter 3:

Imogen walked into the school still in disbelief by what had happened during early morning lacrosse practice. Isaac was a werewolf.

"Imogen Lewis, please report to the office. Imogen Lewis to the office."

The young witch blinked, hearing her name over the loudspeaker. She quickly turned around and headed towards the office.

Once there, she walked in with a confused look on her face as she looked at the administrative lady. "Hi, I'm Imogen Lewis. My name was just called." She told the older woman.

The woman smiled at her as her brown eyes lit up. "Ah! Okay, good you're here." She stood up from her desk and walked around. "I was hoping you wouldn't mind showing our new student around since you are both in the same classes."

"Oh, um..." Imogen trailed, feeling surprised about the idea of another new student and that she had to show them around. She didn't a get a chance to even input anything as the woman ushered her over to the side.

"Imogen I'd like you to meet Lia Davis." The woman introduced the two. "And Lia this is Imogen Lewis, she's going to be showing you around to each of your classes." She said, smiling at the two girls. "I'll let you two go, I've got to get back to work."

Imogen stared at the girl in front of her

Imogen stared at the girl in front of her. Lia was a pretty, 5'4, dirty blonde haired girl with brown eyes and a light skin complexion. She was wearing a black floral print dress that reached her knees and a jean jacket over it, paired with black heels.

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you!" Lia said enthusiastically, a bright smile on her pink lips as she reached over and shook the blue eyed girls hand.

The young witch was startled by her actions and flinched at the feeling she got from the girl. It was something she had never felt before and she found herself in awe. "You're a..."

"