Chapter 8: The Creepy Motel

The yellow school bus came to a stop at the Glen Capri Motel and all the students got out followed by the coach who had gone to get them all rooms

The yellow school bus came to a stop at the Glen Capri Motel and all the students got out followed by the coach who had gone to get them all rooms. Imogen eyed the place with wariness not liking the chill up her spine that she felt. "Well this place is creepy." She muttered under her breath.

Lia glanced at her, before her brown eyes flickered to the werewolves wondering if it was working yet. "It's not that creepy." She said just as coach came back.

Imogen gave her a side glance, maybe it was all just in her head. She was probably just tired from driving all day and then worrying about saving Scott from dying.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow." Coach said, eyeing them all while holding a bunch of room keys. "This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up." Students began walking past him while grabbing a room key. His eyes narrowed. "Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" He snapped, as they all began walking away and he headed up to his own room, grumbling to himself.

Imogen glanced at the genius of their group and saw that she was eyeing the place with a worried look. "Lydia?"

"I don't like this place." Lydia said, hating the way her twisted in knots at the idea of sleeping in one of those rooms.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison chuckled before stopping when she saw the expression on the strawberry blonde. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night." Imogen chimed and Lydia nodded with her. The blonde and brunette shared an unsure look.

.

▷▷▷

.

"Alright, I guess we'll be sleeping next door to each other." Lia said, standing in front of the door that her and Imogen would be sharing.

Lydia gave them all a look of disbelief. "We should all share a room together. You know, safety in numbers."

"You'll be with Allison. You'll be safe." Imogen pointed out, although she wouldn't mind sharing a room with them. Lydia did have a point.

Allison smiled a bit at the praise which dropped into an offended look when she saw her friend shake her head.

"As much as I believe in her fighting skills, what if we need a witch." Her green eyes flickered to the blonde. "You don't mind sleeping alone, right, Lia?" Deep down, there was something she didn't like about the girl but hadn't found evidence to support the feeling.

The blonde witch blinked, hiding her annoyance at not having Imogen alone. Though, this would be fine as long as the werewolves all inhaled the wolfsbane everything would be going according to plan. "It's fine." She muttered. "I'd rather sleep alone anyways. I like to move around in my sleep so sharing a bed wouldn't be a good idea. I'll see you girls tomorrow." She walked into the room alone, leaving the three alone.