Chapter 20: The Witch and Her Wolf

Chapter 20:

"Dad!" Allison rushed to her unconscious father on the ground and tried to wake him up, doing her best to ignore the growling coming from inside the house.

Imogen chewed on her bottom lip as she kept her gaze on the house, hoping that Scott would be okay. That is until he was thrown out the window, landing on his stomach. Her eyes filled with concern for him and tensed when the alpha jumped out the window as well.

Peter picked Scott up by his collar, growling at him and the beta kicked him in the chest before flipping back as Peter was sent flying back. A porsche pulled up, Stiles jumped out and threw a beaker at Peter who easily caught it. "Oh damn." The human muttered, backing away in fear.

Allison picked her compound bow up and fired an arrow, breaking the beaker which lit Peter's arm on fire.

Jackson eyed the beaker in his own hand and threw it at the alpha, causing his entire body to be encased in fire. Peter struggled as he fought against his own pain to go after Allison who stared at him wide eyed as she found no more arrows lying near her.

Imogen raised her hand once again and flung Peter back away from the brunette and wiped the small blood that dripped from her nose. They watched as Peter transformed back into his human form that was littered in burn marks before falling to the ground.

Scott kept his face away from Imogen when he heard her slow footsteps coming in his direction. His brown eyes glanced at her, watching as she crouched in front of him and gently grabbed his face. There was no disgust on her face as she looked at him, only understanding and another emotion that he feared he'd never get to see.

She slowly leaned in, making sure to keep her eyes open to show him that she wasn't afraid of who he was before gently placing her lips on his. Their eyes fluttered shut as they enjoyed the small brief kiss.

When they opened their eyes, Scott stared at her a bit lost and did his best to hide the pang of hope he felt

When they opened their eyes, Scott stared at her a bit lost and did his best to hide the pang of hope he felt. "What was that for?" He asked hesitantly.

Imogen's eyes softened, filled with love as they stared into his brown eyes. "Because I love you." She confessed in a soft murmur, relieved that she was finally able to tell him.

Scott couldn't stop the smile that tugged at his lips as he stared at her, wanting to kiss her again but could feel everyone's eyes on them. His eyes briefly flickered over to Chris Argent who was no awake and staring at them both with a frown on his lips. He turned away from his girlfriend when he smelled Derek come outside and looked to see where the older werewolf was going.

Derek stood over Peter's body, staring at his uncle with anger and hate in his green eyes. This man had killed his own niece for power.

Scott instantly figured out what Derek was going to do the man on the floor. "Wait!" He got up, walking towards Derek. "You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek." He saw how he wasn't moving away from Peter. "If you do this, I'm dead. Allison's father, her family - what am I supposed to do?" He didn't think he could handle being hunted down any longer. He didn't care that Imogen was a witch but it wasn't like she was being hunted down for what she was and he knew that if he was normal then he wouldn't have to worry about it either.