Jethro - Not good enough

Jethros Pov:

I noticed y/n hadn't been her usual self these past few days, the boys even picked up on it. We were dating. But we weren't a very talk about our emotions kind of couple. I'm not. I don't talk about my emotions but you can tell when y/n is upset. She's not her self.

I walk into the Tower by myself. I sigh slumping myself down, next to Whippet. "How's y/n?" I shrug. "I haven't spoke to her yet mate." He sighed turning his attention towards me, "You should talk to her. The key thing in Relationships is communication. If you don't communicate with one another you don't get your say. You can't tell them how you feel. And that's why some couples break up." He explained. I rest my elbows on the table. I place my face in my hands, mentally screaming to myself.

Your pov:

I hadn't been feeling myself recently. Everyone at Bondi had picked up on it. The boys, hoppo. And of course Jethro. He hadn't spoken to me about it yet.

The door opened and Jethro walked into our shared apartment. "We need to talk." He stated placing his bag on the counter top and taking a seat next to me on the soft, sofa. He sighed, "Y/n. What's wrong? You can talk to me y'know. You haven't been acting yourself recently. And I need to know why. If we want this relationship to work, we need to communicate." He took my hands and held them, smiling at me. "Okay. I haven't been feeling myself either. Y'know the other day?" He nodded. "When those models came down and were literally all over you. They were really pretty. And I wanted to be them. I didn't feel good enough for you... For anyone." I explained.

Jethros pov:

Tears trickled down her cheeks as y/n rubbed them off. I engulfed her into a hug. "Y/n your gorgeous just the way you are. I love you more than anything. No model is ever gonna change how I feel about you. You are good enough. You go out of your way to save peoples lives. You are an inspiration to loads of little kiddies out there, probably even families and grown ups." She nodded as we pulled apart. "I'm glad you've spoke to me." I smiled at her. She smiled wiping her eyes.

"How about we watch a film?" I insist. She smiled nodding. Y/n got some blankets while I got the drinks and snacks ready. We sat on the sofa together watching Rebecca. She lay the back of her head on my chest. She was slowly drifting off to sleep. "I love you Jethro." She whispered before she fell asleep on my arms. "I love you too gorgeous." I whispered back kissing her head.