Jethro - Happier (pt 2)

Your Pov:

I was down Bondi with a few friends for the day. I spotted Jethro walk out the water. Our eyes met for a minute before he started talking to his mate. My phone vibrated and it was Ryan.

Ryan 💙 - Hey y/n, wanna come up to the tower?

Y/n 💕 - hmmm suree

I told my friends I was going up to the tower and began walking. I knocked on the Tower and a voice called, "Come in!" I walked in and hugged Ryan. "How's things down here?" I ask taking a seat. "Oh good. It's been quiet recently. Anything exciting happening in your life?" I shake my head. "How's you and Jethro?" Oh yes. Of course. He worked with Jethro. "I see him around a few times. We don't talk." I mumbled looking out to the sea. "Do you miss him?" I shrug. "Some of him." I didn't miss the arguments. That was for certain. "He misses you."

*North to central. Can someone bring down a oxy mask?*

*Yeh I'll be down in 2*

Ryan turned to look at me. "I won't be long. Just watch over the tower for me?" I nodded my head. He left the Tower and silence fell over me.

After a few minutes, someone knocked at the Tower door. Oh no. I wasn't a lifeguard. I sighed. I walked towards it and when I opened it I was shoved against the wall. I began to yelp. "Shut up." The man whispered in a low, angry voice. He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me up to the front of the Tower. "Sit." I sat down on the floor that's when I noticed what was in his pocket. "Please don't shoot me." I whispered quietly. He looked down at me with a smirk. "Don't worry sweetheart. I won't. Just yet." Oh no.

I needed to think of something. I noticed he wasn't looking directly at me so I quietly try to grab a radio. I pressed buttons on it to make it work.

*Help me.*

I waited a few minutes hoping he wouldn't look at me. Hoping someone would save me.

*Y/n?* It was Jethro. Just hearing his name made me less worried.

*Jethro please... Please help me. I'm - I'm being held captive in the Tower.*

*Alright don't worry y/n.*

I waited a few seconds thinking he'd say something but he didn't. Oh Jethro. Please hurry.

Jethro's Pov:

*Jethro please... Please help me. I'm - I'm being held captive in the Tower.*

I was seriously worried at this point. I told her not to panic then got out the rhino and ran up to the Tower. I needed to think of a name that wouldn't make the man think I knew y/n was being held captive. Oh I know!

*Jethro to lifeguards. My ex is being held captive can someone come up to central and help?*

*Yeah I'm on the way*

It was Whippet. By the sound in his voice he was obviously worried. I stood by the Tower door then quietly opened it. I saw the guy up the top. He was bold and big. He had a few grey prickles on his face. I walked up the stairs and saw y/n under the table. She looked at me with worry and terror.

The door soon opened and in walked Jackson and Whippet. "Bruce is coming up." Jackson whispered. "Hello?" It wasn't any of us. It was the guy. We quickly scurried away behind the first aid bed. "Is he armed?" Whippet asked. "Lemme ask."

"Armed?* I wait a few seconds before I get an answer.

*Yes* The boys look at me all worried. It's now or never Jethro. I walked up to the front of the Tower. The guy instantly pulled out a gun, pointing it at  me. "Let her go." I pointed at y/n. "You can have me. Just please let her go." I begged. He kept the gun pointed at me while grabbing y/n hand. She got shoved down the stairs and stood there looking at me. "Jethro please don't do this." I look back at her with tears in my eyes. "I'll be alright y/n..." I whispered. The man began to mumble to himself. He then looked back up at me. He looked angry.

He pointed the gun at y/n and was about to shoot. "Don't." I whispered. "This won't get ya anywhere mate." He shook his head. "Move." He stated. "No." I growled. "Jethro. Just move. I'll be okay." I looked at her with worry but I did as I was told. I moved out the way.

Your Pov:

He pointed the gun at me and smirked. "Any last words dear?" I looked over at Jethro. "I love you." I smiled weakly. "I wish I could reverse time. Because I still loved you. I never did and have stopped loving you." I smiled. He smiled looking back at me.

BANG.

I stood still not feeling anything. I then looked down to the floor and see...

To be continued...