Jackson - Care To Dance? (Pt 2)

Jackson's Pov:

A month had passed since I had met Liz. She was beautiful, helpful and kind. We started dating two weeks ago and I decided it was time... I held her hand as we walked down to Bondi. "You excited?" I ask her. She nodded her head, "Definitely." I smiled.

As we approached the Tower I could see y/n with some of the boys outside the Tower laughing. I squeeze liz's hand. "Their gonna love you." I whisper in her ear. She looked up at me and placed a kiss on my cheek. We walked into the Tower and some of the others who were outside walked in. "Guys I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Liz." I smiled at her wrapping my arm round her shoulder. "You can move in with her now mate." Joel says with a weak smile. "Oh yes I know we've already moved in. I went back to the house and grabbed my stuff."

I spotted where y/n was. She was stood next to Jethro laughing. We made eye contact and it broke my heart to see her. She smiled weakly at me and I nodded my head at her. "So do you think she's the one?" Reidy asked me. I sighed looking at Liz. "I do." She smiled looking up at me. Y/n whispered something in Jethros ear before walking out, "I'm happy for you." She whispered walking past me. She had tears in her eyes.

I decided it was best that me and Liz leave so that's what we did. "Hey hun I'm gonna go speak to Jeff and Joel about something." I lie. She nodded her head kissing me sweetly on the cheek. I smiled before walking off. I needed to speak to y/n. I was missing something. Something that liz and I didn't have.

Your Pov:

I was sat at home about to start a new chapter in my book when someone knocked the door. It was Jackson. Fantastic. "Can I come in?" He asked with a weak smile. I sighed opening the door wider. He walked in and sat down on the sofa. "Make yourself at home." I mumbled sarcastically, eye rolling. I cough, "Ahm what do you want then?" I ask. He goes quiet for a few seconds before spotting the radio in the corner, "To dance." I looked over at the radio and sigh, "It's broken." He sighed. "We can still dance. Please. And then I'll leave you alone." I sighed. "Fine."

I stood in front of him and he smiled. "I know you like to be asked properly so. Y/n. Will you do me the honours?" He gestured with his hand and I took it. My face was buried in his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I hear Jackson say. I felt all stiff. "I need you y/n." I pull away from Jackson and he looks at me with his gorgeous brown eyes. He lifted up my chin and kissed me. I kissed him back. Why? I don't know. It was stupid of me.

I pulled away from the kiss my eyes blurry with tears. He still had his hands interlocked with mine."This is wrong Jackson. You have a girlfriend." I whispered. "Y/n..." I pulled myself away from him completely, "Jackson we weren't meant for each other. Just go! Please." Tears began to roll down my cheeks. "Y/n." He tried to object but I had already had enough of him, "Just go." I whisper in a low, quiet voice. He sighed leaving my apartment. I fell to my knees and began to cry.

- - - - - - -

Jackson's Pov:

I wrote a letter to her. It was the only way I could tell her. Especially after last night.

I walked into the Tower with the letter in my bag. "Hey Jacko you okay?" Dylan asked me. "Yeah I'm fine thanks mate." I walked into the locker room to see Jethro stood there on his phone. I walked over to my locker taking out the letter and then locking my locker. I walked over to y/n locker and opened it. I place in the letter and sigh. "That's not your locker. You do realize that don't ya?" I nod. "Is y/n on today?" I ask. "I don't know mate I think she's on tonight. Why?" Jethro questioned. "Just wanted to know." I shrug.

Your Pov:

The end of my shift had finally came. I opened my locker and spotted something at the very back. How come I hadn't noticed it before? Hm strange. I reached for the letter shutting my locker door and resting myself up against it. On the front was my name. I unraveled the paper and this is what it read...

Dear Y/n,
I hope this letter finds you well. I didn't want to tell you this face to face because... Because of what happened last night. The night we all went out. Liz caught my eye and I didn't know how to tell you so I just... Tried to move on. But of course that didn't work. Y/n what I'm trying to say is. I love you. I always have and always will. The boys were right though y/n. I do act different around you. I'm off guard around you. I feel - I feel like I'm at home when I'm with you. I am more happier around you.

Tears began to roll down my eyes as I read it.

I love you y/n like I said before. I always have and always will.

From Jackson.

Jackson's Pov:

"I thought you loved me." Liz sobbed. "I'm sorry Liz." Liz screamed at me and walked at. I had just broken up with her. I loved y/n. I couldn't help who I loved could I? The evening came by and someone knocked at the door. I opened it and I was engulfed into a hug. "Y/n?" I exclaim. "I love you too Jackson." And with that she kissed my lips.

Right so there is going to be another series coming out soon. And it may be upsetting to some but I hope you enjoyyy ;-)

Nicoleee 💕💤