Harrison - Prank

Your Pov:

Maxi and I decided to prank my boyfriend of 2 years. Mr Harrison Reid. It was quite a harsh one but Harrison could take jokes. The prank was that I was cheating on Harrison. Maxi and I would pretend to flirt with each other all morning. Then Harrison would go down North. Then after a while Harrison would get radioed to come up to swap over. And I would be like pinned up against the wall with Maxi quite close to my face. Then we expected Harrison to walk in and then. BOOM!

I walked into the Tower with Harrison. We put our bags in the locker rooms then went up to the front of the Tower. "Hello Maxi." I smiled. "Hello y/n." He winked at me. I pretend to blush and sat down next to Maxi. "You look pretty today." I giggled, "Thank you." I placed my hand in his hair and then took it out. I felt Harrison's eyes on us. I grin at Maxi and he chuckled. "So how are you today lovey?" He asked. "I'm good now that I'm with you." I winked. Cheesy. I know. He chuckled. "That was a bit cheesy." I laugh. "Y/n?" It was a familiar voice. "Yes?" I spin my chair to face Harrison. "Can I have a word?" I nodded my head and we walked outside the Tower.

"Why are you flirting with Trent?" He exclaimed angrily. "What I'm not! We were just talking!" I exclaim. "Harrison I would never cheat on you. Do you not trust me?" I ask trying to get my acting skills on. "I do - I do it's just that looked like flirting." I was about to say something when Whippet walked up the Tower stairs. We both turned our attention to him. "Everything alright?" He asked smirking at me. We nodded our heads. "Harrison I'll be in the Tower waiting your down North." Harrison turned to me and I turned to look at Harrison. "I'm sorry." I say. "I'm sorry that you think I'm flirting with Maxi." I mumbled. Harrison sighed pulling me into a side hug.

We walk back into the Tower and Harrison kisses me goodbye before heading down North with Whippet. "Right Boys. Whenever you talk into the radios to Harrison make sure you can hear us in the background." They nodded their heads. And yes the boys were in on it to.

*Central To North. Theres a woman in backpackers might wanna go out to her.* Jake looked at us and grinned. He still had his thumb on the sound button. "Maxi quit it." I giggle. "No it's funny." I laughed, "Stop tickling me!" I squeal.

*Thanks. Whippet is going out. Is that Maxi and y/n?*

*Oh um yeah.*

*Could you tell them to stop flirting with each other?*

*Yeah sure*

The radio went silent and Jake smirked. "When should we get him up here?" Maxi and I shrugged.

Harrison's Pov:

I was sat in the Rhino watching Whippet do a rescue. I swear to god if she is cheating on me with my best friend. "Stop it Harrison!" I mumbled to myself. Their just friends. Whippet came out the water directing the woman to where the flags were. "You ok mate?" He asked me. "Oh yeah." He placed the board and sat next to me. "C'mon I know when somethings up." I sighed, "Fine it's y/n and Maxi. They've been. Well they've been." I went quiet trying to find the right words. "Flirting?" Whippet asked quietly. I nod. It went quiet from there. I guess I'd just have to see how it goes.

*Central to North you can swap now*

*Harrison to Central - Ok we're coming up now.*

I was whistling as I made my way up to the Tower. I opened the door and my heart shattered. Maxi had y/n pinned up against the wall. They were giggling and looking into each others eyes. "Cheater!" I shout. Y/n instantly pushed Maxi off him. I stomped over to them both, "Why would you do this!? Why? I thought you loved me!" I exclaim. Whippet then walked in and stood by me. Maxi and y/n were grinning at each other.

Your Pov:

"It's a prank!" Maxi and I shouted erupting into laughter along with Whippet. "This whole thing?" He asked his voice slightly cracking. We nodded our heads still laughing. "I can't believe you two right now." He mumbled turning around and walking out the Tower. "Harrsion!" Whippet called after him. My heart broke. Whippet ran after to him and so did Maxi. I just stayed still. In shock and worry.

Maxis Pov:

Crap. Y/n and I were in trouble with Harrison. Whippet was running after him along with me. We had obviously upset him. I found them both sat in the tunnel. I sat next to Harrison even though he probably didn't even want to look at me. "Harrison it was a prank. It was harmless. It meant nothing." I tell him. "Harmless!? Harmless?! That hurt Maxi. I thought you had my back." He jumped off of the wall along with me and Whippet, "I do I always will -" Harrison was fuming. You could tell by his face. "Maybe you'll think twice before doing a harmless prank." He put quotation marks around harmless before walking off. Dam I had really messed up this time.

Your Pov:

My shift had just finished. It was 7pm. Maxi and I shared a few words but Harrison was down North and hadn't even came up to the Tower. That was until now. I was waiting outside and when he came out he had his sunglasses on and was frowning. "I'm not walking with you. I'm walking with Whippet." He mumbled not looking at me. I grunt walking off from him. That hurt.

The fight was still carrying on. I placed dinner on the table and it was silent when we ate. I just played around with my food. I decided it would be better if I slept on the sofa. I grabbed my pillow when Harrison went to bed. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight." I say sternly. "What why?" He asked. "I think it's for the best." I smiled weakly. I walked out the bedroom and placed down my pillow.

I opened up my notes which was my diary too and began to write.

Harrison's Pov:

I couldn't sleep. Every time I'd roll over she wouldn't be there. I decided to get up and check on her. I walked out the bedroom shirtless and spotted y/n on the sofa, asleep, with her phone in her hand. I sighed. I walked over to her taking her phone. I checked the time which read 1:30am. Her phone opened up and she was on notes. It was her dairy.

Dear Diary,
Me and Maxi have really upset Harrison. We did a prank on him. It was a stupid one if I'm being honest. He got a little angry and upset about it which is understandable. I just hope he knows how much I love him.

I looked at y/n and sighed. I crouched down to her and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked at me. "You should go to bed." I shake my head, "Not without you." I say. "Well you won't be getting much sleep." She mumbles sarcastically. We'll see about that one. I picked her up and she squealed. "I won't be getting much sleep?" I ask sarcastically. She eye rolled. I placed her down on the bed and pulled her close. "I love you y/n." I whispered to her wrapping my hands around her waist. "I love you to Harrison. I'm sorry I upset you. I would never cheat on you." She mumbled back. "I know I shouldn't have over reacted." Y/n shook her head softly, "You didn't. You were angry and shocked." She then kissed my cheek and slowly drifted off to sleep.