Jesse - Son

Your pov:

Jesse and I had been best friends for a while now. He wasn't a lifeguard anymore but was instead a father and was about to become a husband. I had to admit. I was proud of him. I am his best friend. Yet I haven't seen him for ages. Trust me that hurts. His probably busy with his life. I kept telling myself. He'll text or come and visit.

I was sat down South when a little boy walked over to Harrison and I. Harrison looked down at the boy and instantly smiled, "Chase!" He lifted him up placing him on his lap. I raise an eye brow, "This is Jesse's son." What!? I mean I know he had a son. "How do you know his name? And what he looks like?" I exclaim. Harrison chuckled, "Well duh because Jesse told us and we got to see him." My heart snapped. I looked out to sea before some one started talking.

"Y/n you ok?" I nodded my head. Jesse quickly jogged over with his fiancee. "Sorry Harrison." He took Chase off him and smiled. "It's alright. You never told us that you were coming down." Jesse chuckled. "Yeah I know. Surprise?!" He exclaimed sarcastically. I eye rolled. "How are you?" He asked us. "Good." Harrison smiled. Jesse turned to me. "Y/n?" I got up pushing past the three of them. "Where are you going?" I looked back at Jesse and the little boy who was in his arms.

"I understand if you don't want me in your child's life but seriously!? Telling the others his name and letting them see him. I can't believe you Jesse." I mumbled the last part walking away. "Y/n!" Harrison called after me.

Jesse's Pov:

I turned around to focus my attention back on Harrison who raised an eye brow at me, "Care to tell me what that was about?" I sighed turning back to see where y/n was. "You know when I invited you lot to that celebration well I didn't invite y/n because we had, had an argument the night before." I explained. "And? Jess it still doesn't mean you should not of invited her." I rubbed my temples. "Your right. I think I'll go talk to her." I say. "Can I come?" Chase asked with a cute smile. I sighed, "C'mon then bud."

We knocked on the Tower door and Hoppo answered. "Jesse, Tullie come in." He smiled at me and my finance. "Thanks." We walked in and all started talking. "Where's y/n?" I ask them. They all shoot each other looks before Maxi sighs, "Y/n came in here shouting the odds about you. Then she went on her break. So we have no idea where she is. We just know she's really. Really upset about you." I sighed. "Ok well I'm gonna go find her." They nod.

Your pov:

I was sat on a bench which looked over Bondi. I looked down at my hands rethinking everything that had happened today. Someone approached me and sat down next to me. I could already guess who it was. "Y/n?" It was jesse. I sighed. "I'm sorry. The only reason I didn't invite you was because we had, had an argument the night before." I looked at him to see Chase by his side. He looked a lot like Jesse if I'm being honest.

"I'm your best friend Jesse. We would be fine if you invited me. But instead for a whole month. I didn't hear off you. Then you come strolling over to bondi asking how I am? You seriously think I'd talk to you after that?" I laugh sarcastically. "Look I know what I did was wrong but I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings-" I looked at him sharply. "But you did Jesse. You hurt my feelings." He sighed about to start talking again but I stopped him. "Just go Jesse."

I buried my face into my hands as I heard him walk away but I still felt a presence. I turned to see Chase sat next to me. "My Daddy's sorry. He didn't mean to hurt your feelings. He actually came down to ask you to be my God Mother. I hope you can forgive him." He hugged me before running off.

I walked back to the Tower thinking about what Chase had said. I ran up to the Tower to see Jesse out there. I instantly pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "I'm sorry too." I smiled as we pulled away. "And I would love to be Chase's God Mother." He instantly smiled, "Thank you so much y/n!"