Jake - Heather (pt 5)

Your Pov:

I hold my daughters hand as we walk out the airport. "Where are we again Mommy?" I smile looking down at her. She quickly gazes up at me with her big blue eyes.

"We're in Australia dear." She nodded her head and looked straight ahead.

"Christ." Maxi mumbles under his breath as he walks out the airport with two suitcases and some bags.

He stops dead in his tracks and smiles. "Now this is what I've missed."

I smile. "Same."

We came here for our honeymoon and Wedding but weren't in Sydney. We were in Melbourne.

I didn't invite my Dad. Just my Mom. I felt quite guilty but maxi told me it was for the best.

My Dad still hasn't met his granddaughter who is now three.

"Mommy!" Zoey screams.

I look at Maxi who just chuckles. "Coming dear!"

I walked into her bedroom to see she's jumping on the bed. "It's bouncy come on with me!"

I shook my head softly, "Mommy would break it." She giggles cutely and fell down on her back.

Harris's Pov:

I'm sat on the sofa while my wife is in the kitchen cooking food. I look out the window sighing to myself. It's been four whole years since I last saw y/n. She's now married and she's got a daughter. My granddaughter. I sigh to myself.

I pick up my wife's phone shouting her. I check the message and it was off Y/n.

Y/n 💕

Hey Mom! I'm in Australia now. Maxi and I might come over to yours... Maybe. It depends :/ Q

I smile. Zoey. They called her Zoey. And yet. I still hadn't seen her. Maybe I will. My wife walks in and sighs. "Who is it?"

"It's y/n." She looks at me with a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry." She whispers. "She didn't want me to tell you." I shrug.

"After what I've done. I don't blame her." I chuckle quietly, trying to lighten the mood.

She smiles. "How about. I ring her and you can try and talk to her on the phone and see if you two can meet up?" I smile nervously.

"Sure.."

Maxis Pov:

Y/n phone begins to ring around half eight. "Zoey bed time now! Come and give us kisses." I shout from the sofa with a smile. Zoey runs in as Y/n picks up her phone. I pull Zoey onto my lap rocking her gently.

"Hello. Mom! Hey!" Y/n furrows her eye brows and looks over at me with wide eyes, "I guess he can meet his granddaughter. Yes we'll be there for 1ish." She pauses, biting her nails slightly which she knows I hate. "Alright love you."

She places down her phone and we both gave Zoey hugs and kisses. "Taking that as your mom?" I ask from the kitchen. Y/n sighs walking in from Zoeys bedroom.

"Yeah. She asked if Dad could meet Zoe."

"What?"

She sighs placing down her phone, "Maxi his my dad."

"But after what his done to you? Seriously y/n?!"

"Maxi don't start please. His got to see his granddaughter even after what he's done and plus, he apologised."

I just sigh pulling her into my arms. She rested her chin on my shoulder and whispers, "It'll be fine. I promise Trent. It'll be fine."

"What about Jake?"

She pulls her chin away from my shoulder and stares at me,  "Well I've heard Jake has got a girlfriend himself now so I don't know why he should be bothered about me."

"Alright. Where are we meeting them?"

"At their house." I nod kissing her forehead. "Don't worry Trent."

"I'm not." She laughs kissing my cheek and pulling out of the hug, "Alright then. Well I'm going to sleep."

Harris's Pov:

I'm sat on the sofa staring at the front door. "Anthony they won't be here yet." My wife laughs, "Not for another ten minutes anyway."

I smile just staring at the door, "I know but I'm excited."

Ten minutes went by and then their was a tap at the door. "Mommy?! Is this the right house?" I hear someone shout outside the door. I run to the door and open it. "Oh. Sorry. Wrong house." She giggles.

The little girl, who has maxis colour eyes, steps carefully down the steps. "No, no. It's the right house." I smile seeing y/n walking up the steps. The little girls looks at me and says. "Well then who are you?"

Y/n walks with Zoey to the door. I bend down to her height, "I'm your grandad."

"Where's grandma?"

"In there. Baking cookies." I smile. She runs past me and I stand up.

Well. That went..

"She'll come round Dad." I nod my head, not expecting a hug off y/n but soon felt arms wrap round me. "I've missed you." She whispers.

"I've missed you too. I'm so sorry for what I did."

"I forgive you. It's all in the past now dad." She pulls out the hug and smiles. "Let's go in." Maxi walks into the house shutting the door.

Zoeys with her Grandma watching her bake. "Hey Maxi." I smile. He gives a wave and takes a sit opposite y/n and I.

Zoey runs in smiling with a plate. "Cookies!" She squeals giggling. She sits next to y/n and I. "Would you like one sir?" She asks me.

I laugh, "Yes please-" Zoey shoves one in my mouth and y/n, maxi begin to laugh.

"Gentle Zoe you don't want to knock grandads teeth out." I take the cookie out laughing. 

"Your cheeky." She just giggles smiling.

Your Pov:

Maxi is now sat by me while we watch my Dad and Zoey play a board game. I rest my head on Maxis shoulder. "This is all I've ever wanted." I whisper to him.

"Well, it looks like your wish has finally came true my darling." He smiles. I smile back. It has come true.

At least Zoey can always rely on my Dad. Not like i could...

hi everyone, i know i did say id post this week and haven't but i was on holiday. im back now tho and should be uploading a bit more. although, school is this week so it depends :/

nicole <33