Dylan - Mornings

Your Pov:

I spread my arms whacking someone in the face. The person groaned while I began to giggle. I moved my body facing Dylan who, as usual, looked dashingly handsome. "Morning lovey." He mumbled into his pillow. "Good morning. Did you enjoy being woken up by my arm." I laughed. He began to quietly laugh into the pillow.

"Very funny." He said sarcastically. I placed my hand in his hair admiring it's beauty. He moved his face from the pillow and propped himself up with his elbow. "How did you sleep?" He asks with a small smile. "I slept good. How about you?" He smiled nodding his head. "I slept good too." He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me close. "Oh I do love you." He smiled, placing kisses on my neck. I giggled. "I love you too Dylan." I smiled ruffling his hair.

"Want some breakfast?" I ask. He pulled away smiling. "Yes please." We got up and walked into the kitchen. "Pancakes?" He suggests. I laugh. "You'll become a pancake if your not careful." He chuckled wrapping his arms round my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. "And you'll become my wife one day." I giggled. "That was a bit cheesy." He chuckled.

We sat down and ate our pancakes talking about what we were going to do today . "We can go up town if you like. I do have work at 2 though." I nodded. "Okay. Well if you want we can go up to the town at 1, then I can walk with you to work." He smiled. "Okay then."

Sorry this is so short! I'm going to be posting the 3rd part of (Harrison - he doesn't care about you) tonight!

Nicolee 💙