Harrison - He doesnt care about you! (Pt 4)

Your Pov:

It had been two months since I saw them last. Maxi had text me recently. So had the rest of the boys. They still followed me, as I followed them. I read the message a few times today. I had decided to go back but not let them know.

Hey y/n. I hope your well. By the pictures on your Instagram, you look well and happy. The boys and I are good. I just thought I'd let you know that Harrison is getting married in a couple of months. His changed recently. He just hasn't been himself. I was hoping you could try texting him to cheer him up.

From.
Maxi xx

I sighed. Should I let them know? It would be best if I didn't right? I shrug. I ring up Hoppo hoping he'd still be up.

"Hello?" A voice crocked. Whoopsies.

"Hi Bruce..." I whispered.

"Y/n?" He seemed shocked.

"Glad you remember me." He coughed through the phone. I heard him get up and close a door. "Did I wake you?" I ask with a hand over my face.

"Yeah. You did." Oh. Sorry. "Don't worry about it. You alright?" He asked.

"I'm sorry I woke you. I've forgot the times for Australia." I laugh. "I'm good. How are you?"

"I'm good. You know there's still a place on this team." I could feel him grin. We had spoken about this a few days ago. Me coming back and being back on the team.

"Yeah. Can I have that spot?"

"Yes! Yes! Of course!"

"Thank you. I'll be out as soon as possible. And please don't tell the boys. I'll um surprise them? Anyways. I'll let you get your shut eye. Don't let the bed bugs bite." I wink.

He chuckled, "I won't. Bye."

Hoppos Pov:

She was coming back! She was coming back! Oh my god! I can't wait! I squealed to myself in the bathroom. "Bruce?" Someone mumbled. Oops.

- - - - -

I was driving to the airport to pick up y/n. None of the boys knew. She said she didn't want me to let them know which I thought was strange.

I stood by the other people at the escalators. I saw her before she saw me. She had changed a bit. Her hair was straightened, she wore a knitted blue jumper along with some blue, ripped jeans. She looked beautiful. She smiled when she saw me.

She ran towards me shouting my name and engulfed me into a hug. "Hoppo!" I smiled looking down at her when we pulled apart. "How are you?" I ask. She nodded. "I'm good. It's been nice to see the family. How are the boys?" Y/n grinned as we began to walk. I chuckled, "Oh their good. Missing you."  Should I tell her?

"Harrison's engaged." She nodded her head, not talking for a few seconds. I'm guessing she was taking it all in - "Yeah I know." She laughed nervously. Oh I take it back then. She did know? Hm. "Oh well..." What was I supposed to say?

"Same girl?" Y/n joked. I laugh nodding my head. "Same girl." She smiled. "She was nice." Yeah. She was. Not as nice as you. "Yeah. She's alright."

Maxis Pov:

I was sat in the Tower with all the boys when someone walked in. It was Hoppo. "Hey boys." We all smiled waving. "I spoke to y/n the other night." My face lit up just like the rest of the boys face's did. "She won't be coming back." W-What?

It was the next day. After the news about y/n, I was in a terrible mood as were some of the boys I think. I won't see  my best friend. She won't be coming back. I was down in the Rhino on my own looking out towards the sea. I pictured y/n and I in the waves, surfing. I sighed knowing I'd never get that time back.

Someone approached me and said. "Busy mate?" It was a girl. I didn't look at her just nodded. She sat down next to me. What? "Can you get out please? This vehicle is for lifeguards only." I state. She laughed. "I am a lifeguard." I turned to her -

I pulled her into a tight hug. "Y/n. Dammit! I've missed you so much! Please don't leave again." She laughed.

Harrison's Pov:

I was sat in the Tower on my own. I saw maxi drive up with someone next to him. My mind wondered about y/n. I was now engaged yet still wanted her. I was scared. Scared that she - that... I sighed to myself.

"Hey stranger." I could feel someone smirking. I turn around and when I saw who it was I couldn't believe it. "Dam I must be hallucinating." I mumbled turning back around. "No." She came behind me and pinched my neck. "You definitely aren't ." It was really her!

I turn around pulling her into a hug. "I've missed you." I mumble. "Oh well I'm glad the feelings are mutual." She smiled pulling away. I looked up at her and into her beautiful eyes. "Oh and congratulations on the whole engagement thing." She looked down at the floor. "Yeah... Thanks." I mumbled.

She looked up and took a sit next to me. "You excited?" She asked. "Yeah." I mumbled. She raised an eye brow and laughed slightly. "Well you don't seem it. What's wrong Mr Reid?" I shake my head turning my attention back towards the beach. She placed a hand on mine. "You can tell me Harrison." God. I wish I could y/n.

"It's nothing, really." I smile with a sigh. She nodded her head. "Do I have an invitation?" We laughed. "You'll have an invitation to everything." She smiled looking at me. "Even your bed?" She winked. I chuckle blushing slightly. "Even my bed." She giggled. Something was different about our friendship/relationship this time round.

Maxis Pov:

I was putting away the flags with Harrison and y/n. She was stood by Harrison laughing. Everyone was happy to have y/n back. She walked over to the rhino to fetch something. "Maxi." I looked up, "Yes?" He hesitated to say it then spoke up. "I think mine and y/n relationship has changed slightly. It feels different." I smirk slyly, walking towards him. "You wanna know why?" I didn't wait for a nod or a yes. I just carried on. "She still loves you. Even after everything you've put her through and done to her. But she knows that she will never be yours. So she is trying her hardest to be happy for you. And that." I whisper angrily. "Is why she left. She couldn't bare the thought of someone else making you happy." She ran over to Harrison and just as I moved away from his face. "You okay boys?" She asked. "Fine." I smiled looking at Harrison with a smirk. He nodded.

Your Pov:

I was sat on my balcony, watching some Tv show on Netflix, in my pjs when someone knocked on my door. I opened it and in barged a stressed, scared Harrison. "I can't marry her!" He shouted turning to me. I shut the door with a slight smile. "Well hello to you to." I say sarcastically. "Now who can't you marry?" I ask. "Her. I can't. I can't marry her." He breathed heavily.

"Why did you propose then?" I ask in confusion. "Because I love you." And with that he kissed me. This is what I had been waiting for. Harrison and y/n. Their first kiss - and more then likely. Final kiss. He pulled away and smiled. I was still in confusion. "I love you y/n. I want you." Those words.

Six Months Later,

I looked down at my engagement ring while Harrison span me around on my chair in the Tower. I was now engaged. Soon to become a Reid. God. I couldn't wait. It felt like a dream. I pinched myself every now and then, I was shocked I had no marks. I couldn't wait to marry him. It all came true!