All Lifeguards - The Bondi Water Fight!

As I was writing this I listened to that song ☝🏻 in my oppinon it creates the scene quite well. especially the first couple of minutes! I really enjoyed writing this one!

Your Pov:

Today's the day! The Bondi water fight! The boys and I had planned this for two weeks. We're all going down to Bondi, everyone of the lifeguards. Even the ones who weren't at work today.

I throw on some shorts and a black belly top. I also have my sandals on and my phone which is now in my back pocket. I run down to Bondi in excitement. I spot some of the boys already outside the tower laughing. I also spot Harrison and Jethro with the rest of the boys hanging out on the front of the Tower. They were posing for a picture.

They had been at work all day so they were still in their work clothes

They had been at work all day so they were still in their work clothes. I laugh. I run over to the boys smiling. "Hey. You ready y/n? Your gonna be soaked when I'm through with ya." Jethro smirks. "Oh Jethro drop the competitive tone. You know I'm gonna win." The boys chuckle watching. "As I recall y/n. It's not about who wins. It's about who get wets." I laugh. "We're all gonna get wet Matt." Harrison chimes in.

Jethro's Pov:

We all get handed water guns. "GO!" Hoppo shouts. We all bolt out the tower. Outside is a massive blow up pool with thousands of water balloons in.

I grab a water ballon too. Just to help me. I begin to shoot water at Harrison who screams. I then feel something hit my back and it feels wet. I turn around,
looking down to see the remains of a pink ballon on the sand. "Oh your in big trouble!" I exclaim beginning to chase Joel who was laughing so hard it made him slow down.

Harris's Pov:

I manage to catch up to y/n who had soaked my hair. I notice Reidy was on my tail so I turn around quickly and give him a small spray.

He chuckles. "Stop and I'll help you get y/n." I smirk. "Fine, c'mon then." We begin to chase y/n who was running up to the tower. We wait behind the door and when she came back out we begin to spray her. She squeals, "Stop it!"

Your Pov:

I was being sprayed by Harris and Reidy. I drop a few water balloons which made them back away a bit so I took the chance to run. I run after Harrison spraying him a few times before going after Jethro.

The last person I would try to spray was Hoppo. I found him chasing Jackson. I began to spray the back of Hoppo who turns to face me and sprays me. "Come here you!" He shouts as I run off. Most the boys, including me, who were being chased run off into the water. I decide to follow Joel.

We were in the shallow parts of the water now splashing each other. I manage to splash a few of the other boys. I felt myself being pushed into the water. I look up to see Jethro, "Haha I told you!" He laughs. He then fell, face first, into the water. Matt stood behind him smirking, "Job done." He offers his hand and I take it.

It is now 8 pm. It is turning slightly dark so we decide to get home and dry off.

Once I get in, I dry off put on some pjs and post a picture on my Instagram.

A water fight while you have this sunset well

JethroJames: and who won eh? 😉

Matt: I assure you everyone, Jethro did not. Win!

Harrisbondi: No because i did 🤙🏻

HarrisonReid: Kiwis always win!