Jethro - Happier

Jethro's Pov:

We had dated for a year. She meant the world to me. It's only been a month. It's hard. Without her. Im getting there though. I do miss her. A lot.

I was walking back home when I spotted her. But of course. She had moved on. She was walking down the street laughing. With a guy. Hand in hand. I smiled weakly. "Jethro!" Someone snapped. "Hm?" I turn my gaze towards the floor. "Were you even-" He obviously spotted her because he just sighed.

I don't know how it all fell apart. It was mainly the arguments. We had been arguing a lot that past week and we had both had enough. We just ended it. We were both left in puddles of tears.

I was sat in my local bar with Harrison. He was babbling on about work. A rescue he had done earlier on. I don't know. Wasn't really listening. I heard her laughter before I saw her. She walked in laughing with a guy. At that same moment. A song came on. Happier. By Ed Sheeran. I smiled slightly. Just what I'm going through.

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said somethin' to make you laugh
Saw both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look happier, you do

She laughed slightly as they took a seat. "Hey Mate isn't that y/n, your ex?" Harrison asked tapping my shoulder before turning around to get an eye of them. I sighed nodding my head. I take a drink of my beer placing it down. "She looks happy." He mumbled. "That's all I want for her. To be happy. So as long as he provides that for her. I'll be fine." He nodded his head.

I was sat in the Tower with Harris and chapo. "You alright Jeff?" Harris asked. "Always alright me mate." I chuckled lightly. The boys give each other looks before sighing. "You should speak to her." I knew, instantly, who they were talking about. I shake my head. "It's best if I stay away." They sighed. "You'll  be happy again mate." Yeah... Totally.

I was sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram when I got a notification. It was about following y/n. She had made a new account and because we used to follow each other... It thought. Just shut up! She does not love you anymore!  Get over it Jeff. I sighed. I checked her profile to see photos of her and her new lover boy. Tears trickled down my cheeks as I kept scrolling. How could she move on so quick!?

I was walking through the town when I spotted her. I sighed to myself shaking my head. She looked up at me and smiled weakly. I smiled back at her. My heart skipped a beat. It was obvious I still had feelings for her.

Your Pov:

I missed Jethro. I checked up on his Instagram every now and then. I was also still friends with his mates at work. One of them were related to my parents. Distant cousins I think.

I was walking down Town when I spotted him. He was looking into a shop window. Jethro and I had got together a year ago. We weren't together now. It did hurt. I hadn't exactly moved on. I smiled at him and he smiled back. His smile was still the same.

Part Two...?