Harries - Just a crush (pt 2)

Thought I'd add a new thing,
y/nn = your nick name
enjoy<3

Your POV:

As I get home, I did get a text from Emma. I thought she'd be mad...

Harries Wife

Hey Y/n, Can we talk please?
7:00 pm

Sure, would you like me to call you?
7:10 pm

Yes, please
7:a14pm

So, of course I ring her up and she answers. "So i presume you know why I am calling."

I bite my nails nervously as I stand on the balcony, "Yeah."

"I just want to know, did it mean anything to you?" Her voice seemingly fades as she gets to the end of the question.

"No." I mumble.

"Are you sure? Y/n I won't be mad if it did."

I look down at the houses a few hills away from my flat. I wipe my eyes and shake my head to myself. "No. It didn't Emma." I pause, "It didn't mean anything to Harries either."

She sighs, "Thank you-"

"I'm sorry." I spill, "I really am."

She cuts me off, though it feels like she's smiling softly, "It's fine. I just wanted to make sure it didn't mean anything."

"Mhm. I'll see you later Emma."

"Bye."

Deano's POV:

My phone begins to ring and I quickly answer it hearing someone whisper, "Please pick up." Repeating it over and over again.

"Hello?"

"Deano! Hey, can you come over? I really need someone to talk too?"

I check the time and smile weakly, "I can come round yeah,"

When I got there, the door is open and y/n is stood at the kitchen counter cutting up a sandwich. "You alright y/nn?"

She smiles, "I'm okay. Can i talk to you?"

"Of course. What's up?"

I can't believe it. Y/n and Harries...

"We all did wonder what had happened between you too. You guys were so cute together."

She smiles weakly looking down at her hands, "I really liked him Dean." She scoffs to herself finally meeting my eyes, "I still do like him. But he's married."

A tear slips out of her red puffy eyes. "Hey, Hey, don't cry. Cmon it'll be alright." I pull her into my chest as her eyes begin to well with tears. Her breathing becomes heavy as she begins to crack.

"Why are they always married Deano?"

I chuckle softly, rubbing her back. "I don't know y/n, I really don't."

Your POV:

After my chat with Deano, I felt a bit better. It's nice to get it out to someone. Deano's good at listening. I walk into the tower and I'm on duty with Harries, Deano and Whippet.

It's funny because their all married.

I take a seat while Harries sits behind me on the platform which circles round the tower. I feel Deanos eyes on me and when Harries goes to answer the door he finally asks.

"Does he know?"

Seconds after, I look at him and knew exactly what he's talking about. I laugh, "Your joking right? No of course he doesn't. He's married. Their were no feelings attached."

Harries walks back up while Whippet raises an eye brow at me. As Harries sits back in his spot Deano eyes me. I know he's going to say something. It's all written over his face, but soon after he turns away and relief floods me.

I'm sitting in the tower, waiting for my shift to be over so I could home.

"So, y/n? Are you coming to the party?"

"Mmm." I mumble scrolling through Instagram. One of the boys laugh and joke,

"She's got her eyes on someone."

"Must be one of those young male models."

I mentally grin to myself as I hear their comments, for some reason I felt... good today, that is until he walks in announcing he's coming to the party too.

Harries POV:

I'm sat in the car with Deano and Whippet while we wait on y/n. She walks towards the car in a light pink dress, I felt my eyes drown in her all the way until she got into the car.

The car journey feels horrendous, all I keep doing is catching her eyes. She looks so beautiful... And I know- I know I shouldn't be saying this but she did.

We get into the pub, her and I are stood at the bar, "What did the birthday boy want?"

"Umm, I think for now he just wants a coke." She smiles.

I grin and she begins to laugh shaking her head. "No Harries, don't even try it."

I chuckle to myself as the bartender walks over towards us.

We sit back down together and some of the boys go up and dance. Deano grins at me and I shake my head laughing. "Hey Harries. Why don't you ask y/nn to dance?"

I chuckle nervously. I feel her eyes on me. I really wanted to dance with her... But, I didn't want it to happen over again.

I need to tell her.

"Would you like to dance darling?"

Your POV:

Back with the nicknames again. Just like old times. I glance at deano to see him smiling in aw.

I take Harries's hand as we walk up to the dance floor. I rest my head on his shoulder as both his hands gently hold my waist swaying me.

"Y/n." I move away from his shoulder and stare into his brown eyes.

"Yes Harries?"

"You know that kiss." He's eyes begin to soften with love. "It did mean something. I meant to kiss you Y/n. And I would do it again, in a heart beat."

I know he's going to say it. "If"

"If I weren't married."

There's always an if.
But an if will never be close enough.

ill admit it, this was quite sad but i still hope you guys enjoyed it:D
nicole