Harrison - Cafe

Before this chapter starts I'd just like to let you know (If you don't know already) that y/f/n means your friends name and y/b/n means your best friends name. That's all for now. Enjoy :-)

Your Pov:

I was in a cafe with a friend when a guy walked in. He was tanned, brownish caramel hair and deep brown eyes. He walked up to the counter with a little girl by his side. When I saw her I sighed. He obviously had a wife, "You alright y/n?" Y/f/n asked me. "Yeah." I sighed again turning my gaze away from him and instead to my friend.

She grinned at me and turned around. She instantly spotted the guy, "Someone has a crush." I shake my head and sighed, "No y/f/n, he obviously has a girlfriend or a wife." Someone was behind him with a camera. They walked past us chatting. "Is he a YouTuber?" I ask myself. My friend laughs, "No honey his a lifeguard down at famous Bondi beach." She winked. "Good for him." I eye rolled. I looked past my friends shoulder to see the same guy smiling at me. I returned the smile all flustered.

Harrison's Pov:

As I walked into the cafe, with Maxi behind me and Ivy holding my hand, we walked up to the counter while Maxi was behind recording for my Instagram. He walked up to me once he had stopped recording. He looked around the cafe then turned back to me with a slight smirk. "What?" I ask in an annoyed tone. His eyes floated towards two girls who were laughing about something. They were on the left side of the cafe. "Why don't you talk to them?" I eye rolled turning my attention back towards the cashier who had walked off to make up our drinks. "Trent I'm not hitting on two girls at once. And I just thought I'd remind you with have Ivy here with us." I gesture lifting up my hand that she was holding. He sighed, "Alright Mr Reid." I eye rolled with a small smile plastered on my face.

When we sat down, my eyes floated around the room pausing on the two girls who Maxi had spoke about earlier. I smiled at one of the girls and she smiled back at me admittedly ducking her head down afterwards. "Do you like your drink?" Maxi asked Ivy. "Yes. It's yummy." She giggled sweetly. "I'm glad." I smiled at her. The same girl got up and walked to the counter. "Harrison can you get me a cookie please?" She asked me with her famous puppy dog eyes. I sighed getting up. "She saw the girl get up hence she wants a cookie." I shot Ivy a look and she laughed, "Sorry Harrison." I sighed.

Your pov:

I looked back at my friend when I saw him walking towards me. No. Oh god. This was gonna be fun. He stopped right next to me turning and smiling. I smiled. "What would you like from me?" The cashier asked. "I mean what would you like?" She asked again, all flustered. I couldnt help but laugh until the woman shot me a look so I placed my hand over my mouth trying to control the giggling. "Chocolate Chip cookie please." He asked with a slight cough.

The Woman walked away with our orders. "A coincidence that you saw me come up and now your up here." I turn my head to him and raise an eyebrow. He laughed nervously. "Well no not really the little girl who is with me asked for a Chocolate chip." I nodded, "Ok then." I turn away still smirking. "It's a coincidence that you were looking at me half way across the room." He mumbled. "That is yes." I smiled turning back to him. The Woman handed him his cookie, "Enjoy your cookie." She winked as she walked off to get my drink. I eye rolled as the guy laughed. "Are you jealous or something?" I laughed foolishly, "Me? Jealous? Gosh your funny."

He laughed. "Well it was lovely meeting you..." He trailed off waiting for me to respond. "Y/n. I'm y/n. And you are?" I ask. "Harrison." I smiled. "You look like a Harrison." He laughed. "Bye y/n." Gosh the way he says my name... "Bye Harrison." He walked off to his table. When I got my drink I walked back over to my friend, "What the heck was that?" She exclaimed. I sighed, "I'm done trying y/f/n." She shook her head but begun to grin, "We'll see y/n."

Part 2 will be out soon ;-)