All lifeguards - Bondi, Baby, Birth

Your pov:

I walk into the Tower early as usual. "Y/n and I will do the flags!" Dylan calls grabbing my hand and leading me outside. "I don't understand how your so energetic." I eye roll. We drove down to the front and placed in the flags. "Oh it's easy!" He smiled at me. "Yeah for you." This is what I disliked about the job. Getting. Up. Early. No. I still hasn't gotten used to it sadly. It was hard to get up.

It was now the afternoon and I was already getting tired. Joel was spinning me on my chair while Jethro recorded it, "If you spin me off joel. I swear I'm gonna kill you." I shrieked as he sped it up. "Joel!" I screamed. As soon as Jethro placed his phone down, the radio started to crackle into life.

*South to Central with have a woman going into labour down here. Can you ring a-*

We looked at each other waiting for a response. We heard a bit of background noise something along the lines of. "The ambo won't get here in time. We'll have to do it up in the Tower." It went quiet for a few seconds before someone said. "Yeah but what if the baby isn't healthy and don't the doctors have to do some checks ups."

*South to Central we need an ambo. We'll bring her up to you get everything ready.*

My chair stopped spinning and Jethro squealed. "A Bondi Birth!" We laughed. "C'mon." I grabbed some towels placing it on the first aid bed and Jethro grabbed some gloves. We soon heard it. Crying. Here we go. "Imagine if it was a Bondi boy?" Jethro exclaimed. "Mate why are you so excited? A womans about to give bloody birth. Your acting like it's your baby!" I laughed. This was typical Jethro. "Maybe I have a secret lover." He winked.

The women walked in with Harris and Reidy at her side along with the husband. "Right. On the count of three I'm gonna need you to push." Harris told her. The husband was by her side holding her hand. I on the other hand was holding towels. Joel was next to me staring into space and as for Jethro well he was. Jumping up and down squealing Bondi Baby. It was a sight for me. "And you wonder why I don't want kids." I whisper to Joel. He chuckled, "And because you don't have a boyfriend y/n." I eye rolled at the remark.

Ten minutes later the baby was out and Jethro was literally on the verge of tears. "Thank you so much!" The woman smiled at us all. We nodded our heads. When the ambulance arrived, relief took over all of us. Reidy and Harris went back out to South. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, A BONDI BABY! THAT BABY SHOULD BASICALLY BE OURS!" He shouted in excitement. Joel and I shook our heads. "Trust me mate. That's not how it works." Joel chuckled. What an exciting day.

Sorry I've only been doing all the lifeguards, I have no ideas at the moment so if you have any requests please comment them. Part two might be coming out tonight or tomorrow I'm not sure when tho as I have more online classes. Hope you've enjoyed. Also don't ask about the title it just came to me aha😂

Nicolee