Jake N - Slap!

Your Pov:

I had just gotten dumped by Jake. And guess what! He dumped me via a text. What a - no, no. Don't even say it y/n. He is not worth it!

- - - - - -

Tonight I was going out with a couple of friends. Can't wait! I had curled my hair and put on a red dress. We decided we all needed it as our boss had been a little harsh this week.

My friends knocked on the door all smiling. "Heyy girl!" They all smiled. There was y/f/n, Bailey and Blu. I smiled. "Hey come in." I let them in and we decided to have a small drink before we left. I was in my room on Instagram taking a few selfies when my friend walked in. "Hey you alright?" I nodded my head with a bright, hopeful smile. She looked around my room before asking, "Do you miss him?" I looked up from my phone. She was looking at herself in my mirror. Did I?

"I don't know. It's been a wild month if I'm being honest y/f/n." She laughed, "Your not the only one." I smiled. I'm glad I have her. We walked out into living room seeing Blu and Bailey on the balcony dancing to last Friday night. Y/f/n and I joined them, dancing like teenagers. I definitely needed this.

Jakes Pov:

Tonight I had a date. Exciting! I had just broken up with y/n a month ago. I still checked up on her Instagram every now and then.

I found a picture of her friends on her balcony.

I smiled. "I'm glad your still living your life y/n." I mumbled. I then quickly sighed placing my hands over the pole which was on the glass of the balcony.

I walked to the door and there was my date. I smiled. "You look lovely Elizabeth." She smiled blushing. She stepped in and kissed me on the cheek. Huh? "Ready for our date." I nod. "Let me just fetch my jacket."

Your Pov:

We were now at the bar having the time of our lives. I was sat with Bailey as Blu and y/f/n were dancing. "Wanna go dance?" You know what. I can't just stop having fun because of him. I nodded my head. "Yes come on let's get in there." We began dancing and soon the time of my life song came on.

Some young men started screaming out the lyrics. Then. Out the corner of my eye, I saw him walk in with a girl. They were holding hands. My friend saw where my eyes were and took me to the bar. She ordered some drinks and sat back down with me. I sighed.

"Y/n how did he dump you?" Blu asked me. "Over text." I mumbled. My friends whispered for a while before sighing. "Come on y/n. Let's show him how much you don't need him." I smiled slightly then got up and began to dance.

Jakes Pov:

"Wanna go dance?" Elizabeth asked. "No thanks." I look over towards the dance floor and that's when I saw her dancing. "Y/n..." I whisper. Elizabeth giggled, "Who?" I scratch the back of my neck nervously, "Oh n-no one."

- - - - - - -

It was the end of a long evening. By now, I was slightly tipsy. When me and my date walked out I spotted y/n giggling with her friends.

"One sec." I told Elizabeth. She nodded and I began to walk over to y/n and her mates. "Y/n!" I exclaim. "How have you been?" She looked at me surprised and then began to frown. She turned around to my date, looked back at me and slapped me as hard as she could across the face. "That's for dumping me via a text!" She screeched.

I looked at her surprised and shocked. "Leave me alone." She stated through gritted teeth. My date came running over. She looked at y/n and sighed before taking my hands in hers.

Your Pov:

I woke up to a slight headache so I took some paracetamol then decided to apologise to him.

Y/n - Hey Jake. I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to slap you, I was just very upset. I hope you can forgive me x

Jake - Hey y/n. Yeah I think we were both a little tipsy lol. It's alright. I shouldn't of come up to you in the first place. Hope we can be friends x

Y/n - Yes of course we can!

I'm so glad Jake and I are now on good terms.