Maxi - Girlfriend (Pt 1)

Your Pov:

I was sat in the Tower day dreaming about a certain someone. Maxi and I had been best friends since we were trainees which was two years ago. A year ago I started to fall for him. Unfortunately, the boys noticed it and started teasing both me and Maxi about it. I didn't want to tell him because I knew he didn't like me. And if I did tell him it would just be awkward as he does not like me.

"Y/n?" I flinch. I was clicked out of my Maxi trance by Harrison. "C'mon we're down North for the morning." I stretched on my chair before standing up and walking out the Tower with Harrison. When we got down North Harrison turned to me and grinned, "So who were you day dreaming about?" I turned away blushing, "No one." I mumbled. "Mmm I can tell." I eye rolled. Harrison was the one who teased me and Maxi the most. Harrison would start and then all the others would join in.

- - - - - - -

After a hopelessly long morning down North End, Harrison and I made our way up to the Tower. "You know y/n you should tell him how you feel. You never know he might like you back." He winked. I laughed, "And now you know what I day dream about." I wink as he parked the rhino. He laughed, "Wait till I tell the boys." I laughed. Oh Harrison. I walked into the Tower leaning against the railing. "Maxi is coming in this evening." My heart fluttered. "Why?" I ask turning my head to face Hoppo. "I don't know. He said he wants us to meet someone." Harrison walked in but stopped as soon as he heard that, "Who does he want us to meet?" Hoppo shrugged walking past Harrison.

Harrison's Pov:

When I walked into the Tower I was shocked to hear. "I don't know. He said he wants us to meet someone." Who? I thought - No Harrison no need to over think this. Y/n walked away from the railing and sat down. It was silent in the Tower the whole time. The atmosphere was strange. Too strange. The only noise you could here was the radios and when we spoke into them.

Y/n soon decided to break the silence. "Do you think he has a girlfriend?" She asked quietly, her voice slightly cracking. The boys and I all shoot each other looks. I sighed placing my hand on y/n hand. "I think so y/n." She nodded her head quickly, her eyes filing with tears. "I'm gonna go get some fresh air." She stood up and left the Tower. I sighed. We left her for a few minutes before Harris decided to go out to her.

When they walked back in I decided to go on my break as there were enough people in the Tower. I walked down to the changing rooms instantly ringing Maxi.

"Hey Mate, whats up?" Maxi seemed cheerful. But trust me. I was anything from cheerful.

"What's up? What's up! This bloody girlfriend of yours is what's up. You told me you loved y/n to bits!" I exclaimed. I was angry at Maxi. Seriously angry.

I heard him sigh through the phone, "Listen it's for the best. She doesn't like me-"

"She does! Your both just to blind to see it! She's upset that you've got a girlfriend!" I snapped at him. I was gonna loose it with Maxi in a minute.

"Harrison. Listen. I'm moving on from y/n." I grunt. "I've got a new girlfriend. She's amazing-"

"Ok maxi you can cut the crap now. I don't need to hear about this girlfriend of yours. All I know is that y/n loves you and she will never stop loving you. I just wished you'd see that Maxi. I can't believe you right now."

"Harrison, mate-"

"Don't Harrison mate me. You've broke y/n heart without realizing it."

"I know but -" I looked around the changing rooms before sighing.

"Listen Trent I'm gonna go."

"Harrison -!" I hung up and walked back up to the front of the Tower.

Trents Pov:

"Maxi!" My girlfriend shouted. "Coming!" I shout back. I walked downstairs and she smiled when she saw me. "Eh you look alright." She joked kissing my cheek before we started to walk down to Bondi.

I knocked on the door and Jackson answered it. "Maxi!" He smiled hugging me slightly. I smiled. He let us in and y/n, Harrison and Harris were there. "Guys can you radio the others please." Y/n and Harrison didn't turn around what's so ever. "So. Who's this?" Hoppo asked delightfully as he walked into the Tower. "This is my girlfriend. Sophia." I smiled holding her hand tightly.

Harrison grunted. It went quiet for a while before Jackson coughed clearing the air, "Sophia. Do you have a job?" He asked. "No." He nodded. "How old are you?" Whippet asked. "I'm 28." She smiled. "How'd you two meet?" Harrison asked still not looking at us. "We met at a pub." Y/n laughed, "Typical." I sighed. "Sophia is amazing though. She's so kind and ever so pretty." Harrison stood up. "Good on ya mate." He mumbled as he left the Tower. I sighed, "I do love Sophia." I say. The boys started to smile. Y/n turned around and when I saw her face - my heart shattered. It broke me to see her like this. "I'm glad your happy Maxi." She smiled weakly standing up and leaving the Tower too. "Y/n!" I called after her. "Don't worry dear I'll go talk to her."

Your pov:

I walked out the Tower hearing footsteps behind me. It was Sophia. She looked at me and sighed, "Listen I know your upset and everything sweetheart but you've got to get over it. Your not the only girl in sweet Maxis life. I am the love of his life now. And you. Well you will be thrown aside like rubbish." She laughed. I laugh, "Your just a monster." She shook her head, "Honey look at you. A job as a lifeguard. Goodness me." She laughed. "At least I have a job unlike some. " I grin at her. I was getting ready to punch her.

Harrison walked up the stairs, "Leave it y/n." Sophia laughed, "Yeah y/n listen to your boyfriend." Harrison walked over to me standing in front of me. "Leave her alone." He growled in a low voice. "Or what sweetheart?" Sophia asked in a petty tone. "I'll tell Trent." She laughed foolishly, "Now, who do you think he will believe?" Harrison lunged for Sophia just as Maxi walked out.

Maxi jumped in front and I grabbed Harrison's arm. "What the hell Harrison?" He glared at Sophia, "You should've heard what she was saying to y/n." Maxi shook his head, "Leave Sophia alone." Tears filled my eyes, "You don't even trust us anymore do you? You believe her over your best friend's that you've known for ages!" I scream tears starting to roll down my eyes. I saw Maxi gulp, "I think it's best if you stay away from Sophia." I nodded, "And I think it's best if this friendship does not carry on." I smiled weakly. "Y/n." I shake my head, "No Maxi. You should go. Go live your life with a girl who ACTUALLY loves you. Unlike me." I mumbled the unlike me and bow my head, "Y/n can't we talk?" Maxi asked. I shake my head looking him in the eyes, "We're done talking Maxi. From now on we're just work colleges." I say. "Goodbye." And with that I walked back into the Tower. We weren't done. We were anything but done. I still loved him. And that would never change.

To be continued...

Just a little question for you. Do you want swear words in this book?

Nicoleee