All lifeguards - cold

Your pov:

I woke up with a terrible cold and cough. It was summer in Australia and because I moved here from England. I wasn't used to such a change in weather. I tried to go back to sleep but of course my alarm turned on. I sighed getting up and out of bed.

When I walked into the Tower, I admittedly felt cold. Hoppo raised an eye brow at me as I sat down. "You okay y/n?" He asked. "Does it look like I'm okay?" I snap at him sarcastically. He looked alarmed. "Sorry. I just don't feel the best today." I sniffed. "You should've stayed at home then." I shake my head. "Its just a cold Bruce. Not the end of the world." I smile weakly. "Just need to get used to the weather." 

I walked out of the Tower with Joel and Jackson. We were going down South. The sun was shining but I was freezing. I rummaged through the back of the Rhino looking for a spare hoodie. I pulled it on over me. "Nicole I think you should get some rest." Jackson insisted. "What? On the beach? Jackson their are lives at risk here!" I stated sarcastically. Joel looked at me sternly, "Seriously y/n." I sighed. "You boys don't half panic about me." I laughed.

I walked back into the Tower coughing my throat off. Harris turned around looking alarmed. "You still haven't gone home?" Hoppo exclaimed walking up behind me. I sighed rubbing my forehead. "I'm fine!" Harris, Hoppo and Jackson who were seating on the chairs shake their head, "No your not." They say. Hoppo sighs, "Why don't you let Jackson take you home? His finished his shift now." Jackson pulled a face sarcastically. I sighed, "Fine if that'll stop you from nagging at me. Your like my Mom." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear me. They chuckled at the remark, "Why thank you darlin, would you like a cup of tea?" Harris mimiced poshly. "Trust me they don't sound like that round by me."

Jackson and I walk out the Tower together. "I can't believe I've gotta take you home." Jackson sighed sarcastically. I got into the passenger seat and turned to him. "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend." I tease. "Oh go away. No wonder you don't have a boyfriend." He teased. "Whatever."

- - - - - -

The evening rolled by and I felt a lot better. I sat down on the sofa after a long and meaningful sleep. I reached for my phone and loads of the lifeguards had messaged me.

Joel 😎💤

Get Better Soon y/n!

Jackson 💀😑

Don't know why I'm sending this when I really don't care that your ill but get better

Bruce 😬💪

I'm glad you went home y/n, hope you get better!

They were just a few messages I got. I got a load of the other boys who I hadn't even been on shift with. As I checked all my messages the door knocked.

I ran over to the door opened it and there sat. Flowers, Chocolates and a letter. I open the letter quickly which had my name on the front.

Dear Y/n,

We hope that you get better and before you ask no this was not Jackson's idea (might of been) but he doesn't want you to know. Even though your ill, you can have a few chocolates. And even though nothing major happened we still wanted to send you this.

Get better y/n
Love from all the lifeguards.
Xxxx

I admittedly smiled. These boys were the best. I was so lucky to have them in my life. I took a picture of it all and posted it on Instagram.

Caption: I'm so lucky to have the boys and Jules in my life

Caption: I'm so lucky to have the boys and Jules in my life. They are like brothers and sisters to me. They are always there for me, even Jackson ;-) Thanks for this guys! Really needed it. Love you too bits xxx

Comments

jacksondoolan: I do not care!😒

jethrojamesphoto: Get better y/n

harrisonreid: Hope your feeling better ;-)

harriesbondi: I'll be round to eat those chocolates dear ;-) xxx

I did love these boys. They could be such pains but I loved em.

Hiya I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've started online school so it's a little hard. But if you ever need to talk you know where I am.