Maxi - Missing boy (pt 2)

Your pov:

He looked up at me, "What yeah." We walked down to the bottom of the stairs and to the back of the Tower. "You okay?" I ask him. "Mhm." I look at him with a no your not face. He sighed. "Okay no I'm not. What that kid said -" My mouth widened. "You mean to say you like me?!" I began to laugh but as for Maxi he looked really hurt. He shook his head. "Maxi -" I reached out for his hand but he pushed it away. "Save it, y/n." He walked back up to the front of the Tower. "I like you too." I mumbled.

Later on in the day, I was sat down North End with Harrison. "What's up with you missy?" Harrison asked coming out from saving someone. "It's Maxi. He likes me but I laughed in his face." Harrison looked surprised. "I bet his upset." Harrison sighed placing down the board and sat down next to me. "Oh he is. I didn't mean it like that. I was just..." I didn't know what to say. I had hurt him. "Surprised? Yeah Maxi is full of surprises." Harrison chuckled to himself. "You should talk to him. Or I can." Harrison grinned. I elbowed him in the ribs. "You can." He pushed me gently trying to get me out the rhino. "You twit." I spit. He laughed, "Proud."

Maxis Pov:

I watched in anger as Harrison and y/n flirted with each other. "You alright mate?" All the boys in the Tower were looking at me. I placed down the binoculars and sighed. "I told y/n." Their faces lit up. "She laughed at me." The boys gasped. "And now she's flirting with Harrison." My eyes narrowed as I watched them drive up to the Tower.

*South to Central we need someone down South*

Joel stood up grabbing a radio and walking out the tower.

*I'm coming down*

We heard Joel saying before walking out of the Tower. Harrison walked in whistling. I snarled at him as he sat down. I noticed the boys had there eyes on the water, "Why were you flirting with her? You know I like her!" I snap at him. He turned to me in shock. "She wanted me to tell you she likes you too. The reason she laughed in your face is because she was shocked and she probably thought you were joking." He explained. "How can I believe you?" He gasped. "Trent. I'm your best friend." He looked hurt. "I'm sorry." I say. He gave me a guy hug with a pat on the back.

Your pov:

I was walking up the Tower steps when Harrison came out of the Tower. He smiled at me. "Did you talk to him?" He nodded still smiling at me. "Thank you." I whispered. I walked past him and into the Tower. Maxi was sat there mumbling to himself. I stood behind the railings to hear him. "You know - why should I believe Harrison? She laughed at me so she probably doesn't like me." He mumbled.

I walked towards him. "I like to talk to myself too." I smile sitting down next to him. He looked at me and scoffed. "Trent I'm sorry for laughing in your face. I just. I was shocked that you liked me, out of all people." I laugh. "Y/n so many people would be blessed to catch your gaze. Your amazing." I smiled, "Your amazing to Maxi. Your very handsome. And your really funny. I love you to bits but I don't deserve you." He took my hands in his. "But your everything to me." I shook my head, "We need to move on Maxi. I don't deserve you." He shook his head again tears starting to stream down his face, "Y/n please. I love you." Tears melted into my eyes, "I love you to but I don't deserve you. You deserve some one as amazing as you." I stood up to leave. "Y/n." Maxi started to sob. I turned to him but quickly turned away.

As I walked out the Tower with my bag I bumped into Harrison. "Y/n! What's wrong?" He asked as he ran towards me. "I've upset Maxi." He raised an eye brow. "I thought you two liked each other." I shook my head, "I don't deserve him." I pushed past Harrison running home.

Harrison's pov:

Y/n pushed past me in tears. I ran into the Tower to see Maxi looking out to sea sobbing. "I thought you said she liked me." He mumbled. "She does..." He turned to me. "Then why did she say she didn't deserve me." I sighed walking over to him. "Because she feels she has to be better for you. I know how she feels. She doesn't feel good enough for you. She sees how amazing you are." I explained. "What do I do?" I sit down next to him. "If I'm being honest mate you can't do anything. You've just gotta wait for her to come through. But I can try." He smiled at me. "Really?" I nodded my head.

Last part will be out tonight :-)