Mouse - You talk too much

Your Pov:

Mouse and I had been friends for a year now. He had always been there for me. I was in a really good mood today and walked into the tower humming a tune.

"Hi chatter." Chapo smirked walking past me. That name. I was called chatter because I talked a lot. The boys loved it really though. Chapo came up with the nickname. I smiled when I saw Mouse sat on one of the chairs. "Oh hey y/n." I smile sitting down next to him. "Someone who knows what my name really is." I joke, with a laugh. We began talking about the weather and other things. "Oh yeah what are you doing after work?" He shrugged. "Nothing really." I smile. "Wanna come to mine and watch a film?" He smiled, "Sure."

By now it was quite warm. I was still in the Tower with Mouse babbling on about things. He slammed down the binoculars and turned to me. "Can you just shut up for once?! No wonder they call you chatter." He walked off but turned around. "They obviously don't mean it in a nice way." What? So I did get on their nerves.... Oh. They never - they never told me...

I was down South, in the Rhino with Chapo and Harris. "Your quiet chatter. Is everything alright?" I nod my head, keeping my lips sealed. "Y/n...? Are you sure your okay?" I sighed. "Does my talking ever get on your nerves?" I ask them. They look at each other slightly babbled then look back at me. "No not really." Harris says. "Why?" I sighed looking out towards the sea. "Mouse said a few things in the Tower." They could already guess what it was as they began to sigh and tut. "Just ignore him. Honestly. We like it when you talk." I smiled.

Mouses Pov:

I walked out the Tower stairs spotting y/n walking up them. "Y/n I-" She carried on walking, ignoring me completely. Well that went well.

I got into the rhino with Chapo. "What did you say to my little chatter?" I sigh. "I said a few things I shouldn't of. I didn't mean it Chap. Seriously." He chuckled. "Well chatter's slightly upset about it." I sighed. "I know she is..."

Your Pov:

I had just got off of work and was walking back. As I walked back, I text Chapo. A message also came through from Mouse asking if we were still on for tonight. I ignored the message but unfortunately got a phone call off him.

"Y/n!" I was completely oblivious to the person talking to me on the other end of the line. He shouted my name again until I clicked out of my trance.

"What?" I snap.

"Stop ignoring me. I'm coming over soon. I want to talk to you." I sighed shaking my head.

"Whatever Mouse. Whatever." I hung up the phone and carried on walking home. When I got in, I took a quick shower then put on some fuzzy pjs. I sat down on the balcony just before the door went. I sighed.

I walked towards it, knowing full well who it was, there he stood. "Can I come in please?" He asked. I opened the door wider to let him in. I took a seat on the sofa. "I'm sorry for upsetting you. I didn't mean to. I just - I had a lot on my mind." I smiled weakly. "All I wanted was an apology Mouse." He smiled. "Now how about that film I was promised?" I laughed.

And that's how we spent our night. Sat on the sofa. Enjoying one another's company while watching The Notebook.