Jethro - Happier (pt 3)

Your Pov:

I looked down at the floor to see Jethro lying there. He had got shot in the knee. I collapsed to my knees. "Jethro. Jethro please. I'm sorry." I whisper beginning to sobbing. The police then burst in. "Hands in the air." The man then pointed the gun at me. The police pointed their guns at him. "Don't do this mate." The guy said. "Just put down the gun." I whispered. The man looked around. He knew what he had done. He put down the gun and the police quickly arrested him. The ambulance was already on the way while I sat by Jethro.

"It's gonna be alright." I whispered as he wrapped an arm round my neck. "I love you." I smiled through tears. "As do I my dear." He mumbled.

Whippets Pov:

Just watching y/n and Jethro was like a rom com. They were a great couple. Each couple had their highs and lows. This was just apart of theirs.

"His gonna be alright." The paramedic told y/n for the fifth time while being here. She nodded her head. When they left I stood outside with y/n. I wrapped my arm round her shoulder and she began to cry.

Jethro's Pov:

I couldn't feel my leg. I couldn't feel my leg. Please. Someone. Where's my leg?!

- - - - -

I sat up breathing heavily. I was in a hospital room with a nurse by my side. "You don't sleep for very long." She joked. "We'll get some doctors to come into you in a minute. How are you feeling?" Ah. I was in a hospital. Now I know. Thanks for the update. "Well thanks for the. Oh your in a hospital thing. Yes I'm doing okay. I can't feel my leg though." She laughed at my sarcasm but nodded. Oh so it's normal to not feel my leg? Wait so what's the year?! "One second then." She smiled.

A few doctors walked in with clipboards and blank faces. "Jethro James?" They ask. "The one and only." I reply with a hint of sarcasm. "Right we're going to be touching your leg. Please tell us if you can feel it?" I nod.

He began to touch my leg. He looked at me and I nodded. I could feel him touch me three times - out of four times. He nodded. "Right we'll run some tests and then we'll see what we can do." That doesn't sound great.

Your Pov:

I was outside Jethro's hospital room, wondering through the corridor. A doctor approached me with a frown. "Is he alright?" I ask turning around and making my way over to him. He smiled slightly. "His fine. His done in his knee though." I nod. "He will have to be in a cast for about a month and won't be in work for a while." Oh god. His not gonna like that. "You may go and see him now. You might as well tell him. I don't think he likes us that much." He chuckled. Typical Jeff.

I walked into his room, coughing to alert him. "What do you bloody doctors want now?" He grumbled not facing me. "Oh come on. You must like some type of doctors." He looked up at me with a weak smile. "Even if you argue with them." I mumbled quietly. "Sit." He pointed at a chair next to his bed. I smile nervously and sat down.

"Have you heard off the doctors?" He asked. I nod while he frowned. "It's looking like you won't be in work for a month." He looked annoyed. "I'm gonna kill that..." He mumbled the last word under his breath but I could already guess what it was so I just laughed.

The room went quiet for a few seconds and it was like gravity was pulling us closer because before I knew it. His hand was on my cheek and I had my hand resting on his chest. "I'm sorry." I whisper. "What for?" He whispered back. "For everything. Jethro. I still love you." That's when his soft lips were back on mine. I kissed him back smiling.

One month later,

Jethro and I are back together. His also back at work which his very happy about. I'm happier now. And I'm also glad we're back together.