Maxi - Missing Boy

Your pov:

I walk into the Tower sitting down next to Maxi. Man that was a long walk. "What's up y/n?" Maxi asked me. "The ceiling." He nodded sarcastically. "Mhm. Pretty nice ceiling eh?" I nod looking up at it.

As Maxi, I carried on talking about the amazing ceiling a knock came at the door. "Did you hear that?" I ask him. He shook his head turning back towards the sea. I spin my chair looking towards the door. I stand up walking down to the door. When I open it, a little boy was standing there. He looked around five, he had blonde hair and brown eyes. I crouch down to his height. "You alright bud?" I ask him. He looked out to sea. "I can't find Mommy." He muttered. My heart melted for him.

I take his hand, "How about you come in and we help you look for Mummy?" He nodded his head hopeful. I take his hand as he wondered up the Tower stairs. Maxi turned around as he heard us. "Who's this little fellow?" He asked smiling at the little boy. "I'm Zach!" He told us. I placed him on my lap taking a seat next to Maxi.

Maxis pov:

Y/n had Zach on her lap. He was a cute little boy. "What's your name?" Zach asked me. "I'm Maxi." I smiled at him. He nodded his head when I caught y/n gaze she smiled at me, cutely. I smiled back at her looking towards the Sea. We had already radioed South and North asking if they had a mother come up to them but we got nothing.

I walked over to the freezer grabbing an ice lol for myself. "Can I have one?" Zach asked me as I sat back down with mine. Y/n laughed at me. I nod, "Sure bud." So I walk back up to the freezer grabbing him a strawberry one. I open it for him before giving it him. He sucked on it cutely. Y/n looked down at him smiling. "Are you two dating?" Zach asked us. Y/n went red in the face as I laughed awkwardly, "Aha no." A sad frown was placed across his face, "You two would make a great couple." Y/n laughed, "He's to annoying hence his single." Y/n shot me a gaze. "And y/n is too sarcastic." I say shaking my head.

As we carried on talking Harrison walked in and I noticed his eyes on us a few times.

Harrison's pov:

I walked into the Tower hearing people talking. It sounded like y/n, Maxi and a unfamiliar voice talking too. I walk into the Tower whistling to myself. I walk up behind them looking down at Maxi. He looked up at me smiling. "Are they gonna kiss?" The little boy in y/n lap asked. I began to laugh. "He wishes. He probably hasn't even had his first kiss yet." I say taking a seat on one of the chairs at the end of the table.

Maxi scoffed, folding his arms over his chest. As the time went on, I couldn't take my eyes off of y/n and Maxi. It was such a cute sight! They looked like a proper family. Maxi glared at me a few times when he saw me mimicking an awww.

Your pov:

*South to Central we've got the Mother with us now and are bringing her up to you*

I turn to Maxi who frowned at the radio that Harrison was holding. I elbow him as he looked at me and sighed.

*I'll send Maxi and y/n outside now.*

Harrison was now looking at us with the biggest smirk plastered across his face. "Wipe that smirk off your face you twit." I tell Harrison. He laughs, turning his attention away from us and instead towards the beach. I pick up Zach, "C'mon Mommy will be outside." I walk off and find Maxi following me.

We open the Tower door waiting at the top with the little boy standing at our feet. A rhino appeared at the bottom of the stairs and a blonde haired woman got out. Zach ran down and engulfed her into a tight hug. I felt Maxis arm wrap round my waist. I lent my cheek on his shoulder. The little boy looked up at us and pointed.

He then ran up to us, hugging us both. I smiled into the hug. "I hope you two date and have kids one day. Thank you." He pulled away and ran down to his Mom waving. Maxi and I walked into the Tower and he looked really upset. "Maxi." I whispered in his ear. "Can I have a word?"

To be continued...