All Lifeguards - Gone in a moment

Hoppos Pov:

"See ya boys!" She smiled walking out the Tower with Jackson and Harrison. Chapo turned to me smiling. "She never gets old." I smiled nodding my head.

We watched as she went out to do a rescue. I smiled. Who am i on an about? Y/n. She was 28 years old. She was a lovely girl. Very funny. She joined two years ago. All the boys adored her.

Jackson's Pov:

She was a great lifeguard down here at Bondi. She still would be... Anyways. I watched her as she went in to do a rescue. The waves weren't the best that day. I still remember her body - she was coming back to the shore when a wave carried her and the swimmer towards the rocks. Harrison went in and I stayed in the rhino.

I watched as he got the guy back in but y/n was struggling. She got in but got slammed into a rock. "HELP!" I heard her shout. Harrison went back out and I was prepared to go out. I stood on the top of the rhino looking out. Y/n was lay out on the rocks struggling to breathe. "Harrison!" I scream at him, pointing to where she was. I jumped down from the rhino and picked up my radio.

*North side to central, we might need the defib*

Your Pov:

"Y/n...Stay with us." I heard someone whisper. I had no idea who it was so I just said one of the boys names. "Jethro..." I whispered. People chuckled. "No it's Harrison." A smile appeared on my face.

- - - - - -

"Is she gonna be alright?"

"Your going to have to go." I opened my eyes to see Nurses. My heart rate was getting weaker by the second. "Please let them in." I asked in a quiet croaky voice. The boys were all here. They all walked in.

"Hi y/n." They all smiled. "Boy's. Just know that this is no one's fault and know that I will always be with you. Jethro and Maxi please make sure the boys are happy. And whenever they are sad. Cheer them up with your stupid jokes. Jake." I smiled. "Just be you. Your crazy, talkative self." He chuckled. "Jackson and Joel. I hope you get together one day. Oh and you Jeff. Also Jackson don't let anyone tell you that your music taste is bad. Because it is fantastic." He smirked at the boys. "Mr Reid." Both Reid's looked at me. "Reidy and Harrison. Kiwi your fantastic and hilarious. And Reidy well. Your hair is fantastic." I winked as he began to chuckle. "Harris your tan is better then anyone's." He smiled wiping his eyes. "And the rest of you well you were all my brothers no matter what..." I whispered.

Hoppos Pov:

"Watch them for me Hop." I wiped my eyes smiling. "I will y/n." She smiled. "Promise me one last thing boys?" We all looked at her with weak smiles. "Promise me. You'll sing the summertime song at my funeral." We all nodded. We all looked at each knowing she was about to go. "Go on then." She whispered with an eye roll but smile. "Take me back..." We all began to whisper the lyrics to our song.

Bleep
Bleep

That's when five nurses ran in and we were kicked out. Most the boys were crying now including me. Why did she have to go?

Jackson's Pov:

It was the day of her funeral. The boys and I had our intro song playing. We also sang it in all our speeches. Just for her.

Harris's Pov:

All the boys watched me as it was my turn to go up. We were singing our intro song at the end but all together. I sighed. "Y/n was many things to us. She was a sister, a daughter, a lifeguard, a friend, a best friend. Not to mention a comedian. She would always make us smile on our bad days. She was so chirpy and always so happy. God knows why. She was put here with us, for a reason. For many reasons. I just wish it could've been longer." I nodded my head then walked back to my seat.

- - - - - -
Hoppos Pov:

It's been a couple of months since loosing y/n. It's very hard. But we get through it together. Maxi and Jethro always manage to put a smile on our faces. We all miss her very much.

Y/n brought us a lot of things. Happiness, sadness, annoyance, love but the main thing she brought us was laughter. She would always make us laugh. We miss you y/n. It was fun while it lasted. We did it all. Even if it was cut short.

Whippets Pov:

I was sat in my leaving room looking down at my phone. "Oh ry. She's in a better place now." My wife rubbed my shoulder sympathetically. I sighed. "I know." Nix then ran in smiling. He sat down in between me and my wife. "When can I see y/n again?" He asked in excitement. Oh. This. My wife looked at me with a smile that said, just tell him.

I sighed taking his hands in mine. "Nix... You won't see y/n for a little while." He raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I sighed running one hand over my face. "She's gone away for a while." He smiled nodding his head. "Is she okay then?" I nod. "Oh yes. She's a lot better. It's nice where she is." He smiled brightly. "That's good then right?" I sighed with a smile. "Yeah bud. It's - it's good." He smiled before running off.

Part 2?

Also sorry updates are so late at night.