All Lifeguards - Adore You

Harrison's Pov:

Me and the boys could tell y/n wasn't having the best of days. We all had em. Hoppo asked us if we could find a way to cheer her up as tomorrow she was on all day. She left the Tower around an hour ago. "Any ideas boys?" Hoppo asked walking into the Tower.

Whippet and I were on our phones while Jethro and Mario made sure the people were safe on the beach. We shake our heads sighing. "I'm sure something will come to us." He was right.

Harris's Pov:

I was driving Billy and Leo home in the car. "Billy, Leo." I say. "Yes daddy." They reply happily. "How do you cheer someone up?" I ask. It's crazy, I know. Me. Harris should know how to cheer someone up but I'm lost for ideas. "Make them laugh, your good at that Daddy!" Billy exclaimed. I smiled looking at the review mirror.

Chapos Pov:

I was at home with my wife and kids. She sat down next to me kissing my cheek and watching me scroll through Instagram with me. "Hun." She turned to me and smiled. "How do you make a woman laugh?" She began to laugh hysterically. "Do something to impress her, why?" She winked with a smile."Oh it's just a work college has been a bit down." She smiled. "I'm sure you boys will think of something. You always do."

Maxis Pov:

God I really was stuck for ideas. How do we make y/n happier? Or make her laugh? Man. I was driving home with the radio on when a song came on. It reminded me of summer. It was adore you by Harry styles. That's when it came to me.

I drove home as quick as I could said hello to my wife then ran upstairs to ring the boys.

"Boys I have an idea!" I exclaim.

"What is it now Maxi? I'm slightly busy?" Harrison grumbled.

"One sec em! Right what's the idea?" Harris asked. A few of the boys said hi before I started talking.

"Okay. I'm sure you've all heard the song adore you by Harry Styles."

"Oh yeah."

"I think so how does it go?"

"My gosh." Deano chuckled at Mouse. We all began to sing the main lyrics to the song and Mouse went ohhh yeah.

"So you all get the plan?" I ask.

"Yupp."

"JUST LET ME ADORE YOU!" Jethro shouted the lyrics through the phone. Dam! My ear drums.

"Thanks for that one Jeff." I mumbled, the boys laughed. Plan to sing adore you to y/n is, go!

Your Pov:

My alarm went at 5:30 and I groaned. Yesterday was terrible and I didn't have much hope today was going to be any better. I was on all day.

I walked down to Bondi with my shades on. Jackson and Joel passed me and smiled. "Walk in your rainbow paradise." Jackson winked. What? "Paradise." Joel whispered with Jazz hands. I laughed. What an earth was that all about?

I walked into the tower and sat down next to Harrison and Deano. I smiled. "Hey boys!" They smiled at each other then looked at me. "Strawberry lipstick state of mine." Okay this is weird. "State of mind." Deano whispered.

I walked out the Tower totally confused. State of mind? Strawberry lipstick? My gosh. Had the boys been drinking!? Wait till I tell Hoppo. Joel walked back up smiling at me. He stopped right in front of me. "I get so lost inside your eyes." I blushed, smiling sheepishly. "Would you believe it?" I giggled. Before he left he kissed my cheek and I went even redder.

I slid into the rhino next to Jackson with Maxi and Jethro in the back. "Today has been crazy." I laugh. "You don't have to say you love me." Maxi smiled. "You don't have to say nothing." He carried on before Jethro took over. "You don't have to say your mine." Jethro smirked. Okay. This is getting strange.

Jackson's Pov:

As y/n went out for a rescue Maxi and Jethro looked at me, "Dude. Your line. Why didn't you do it!?" They exclaimed. "Don't worry. I'll do it soon." I winked.

I went in for a rescue and when I came out y/n was on the left side of the rhino. So I walked over to her. I put out my fingers winking. You know how movies go. The guy approaches his crush and his like hey, winking and all that. That's the exact way I approached y/n.

"Honey - ah ah ah." I sang. Y/n just smiled nervously as I got into the rhino.

Harris's Pov:

Maxis idea was great if I'm being honest. "You excited for the big finale?" I ask Whippet. He laughed. "Yeah definitely." Y/n then walked in from North end which made us shut up about the big finale. She seemed a lot more happier and chirpier.

"I'd walk through fire for you!" I exclaimed. "Just let me adore you." Whippet winked. "I think I'm a little to young for you two. Sos." She laughed, knowing we were joking. Hoppo then walked in from behind smiling, "Oh honey ah - ah - ah." Hoppo sat down smiling. Y/n laughed. No clue what's going on eh y/n?

*I'd walk through fire for you. Just let me adore you." Y/n raised an eyebrow at the radio. It was Harrison.

Then Deano came through singing. *Like it's the only thing I'll ever do.* Someone in the background, Corey, sang. *Like it's the only thing I'll ever do." Y/n was just smiling like crazy by now.

Your Pov:

By now, I had gotten used to the boys singing to me. It was hilarious, cute and sweet. It put a smile on my face I must admit. Anyways, it was the end of the day and I was walking up to the Tower on my own sadly.

When I walked in I saw the director with a phone, a producer with a professional camera and a couple of other producers scattered round the tower holding, what looked to be, some of the boys phones.

I walked up to the top and the boys all had their arms round each other or had their arms wrapped loosely round the front of each other's neck. Then a background tune came on. A song I knew so well. "Just let me adore you!" Most the boys sang while the other half went, "It's the only thing I'll ever do."

Then the background did the ohhs. "Just let me adore you!" I exclaim smiling. They all smile back and then we all finish the last verse together.

"LIKE ITS THE ONLY THING I'LL EVER DO."

Hi Everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Little bit of a fact. I really enjoyed writing this! It made me laugh, especially when i could imagine the boys saying certain things. Hope you've enjoyed!

Nicole 💗