Harrison - He doesnt care about you!

Your Pov:

Harrison and I kissed the other night. It was only a quick one and as soon as we pulled away he walked off. He didn't talk to me today only if it was necessary of course.

"Hey so how's you and Mr Reid?" Maxi winked at me. The boys all smiled turning towards me. "Oh um. We kissed last night but that was it. As we pulled away he um he walked off." I was lost for works to be honest. Some of the boys looked a bit worried. "Oh sorry." Reidy smiled weakly. "Oh don't apologise I'm sure it meant something." They all nodded nervously.

I was sat in the Tower when someone text me. It was Harrison. He had text on the Bondi lifeguard group chat.

Harrison 🏄🏽‍♂️💕- hey guys. I have something to tell you. I'm coming down this evening 😉

Whippet 😎 - Ooo great 👍🏻

Y/n 💕 - cool see you soon

Hmm. I wonder what it was. I placed down my phone and grabbed some binoculars, beginning to watch the beach.

Maxis Pov:

When I got up to the Tower, I checked my phone as some of the boys had told me Harrison was coming down. I text him privately.

Maxi 😎💙 - hey mate what's the surprise? 😉

Harrison 💙🥝- some girl 🥰😉

Maxi 😎💙 - I can already guess who it is. Glad you've finally realised.

I placed down my phone smiling to myself. Harrison and y/n. What a perfect couple!

Your Pov:

Maxi kept smirking at me while whispering to the boys. Maxi approached me smiling. "So you know what the surprise is yet?" He asked. I shook my head and he just stood there smirking.

Then Harrison walked in with a girl at his side. Maxi smiled. "Who's this?" The boys asked. "My girlfriend!" He exclaimed, smiling at her. H-His what? The boys all looked confused. Jethro who was next to me whispered, "Are you alright?" I nodded my head, swallowing a large lump in my throat. Harrison looked at me with a weak smile.

"I thought you liked someone else." Maxi questioned in a whisper. "Oh no. Me and Emma were on the verge of getting together." Some of the boys looked at me a few times. I wiped my eyes. I pretended to message someone on my phone. "Whoops I've gotta get going." I pick up my bag and walk out the tower.

Maxis Pov:

I knew y/n was trying to be strong for him. I knew she loved him. Ever since, I had seen them together in the Tower laughing. Harris and I knew something was going to go down between them. But mine and Harris's ship instincts must have been wrong. How strange...?

I noticed Jethro had his eyes on the door. "Go check on her if you want mate." I whispered.

Jethro's Pov:

I grabbed my bag and walked out the Tower. I spotted y/n walking down the beach. I quickly began to run after her. I didn't want to frighten her so I text her.

Jethro 😂💙 - hey y/n, mind turning around? 😉

She spun around and smiled. She had a few tears in her eyes. "You alright?" I ask her as she pulled out her AirPods. She laughed, trying to hide her sadness. "Why wouldn't I be?" I gave her a stern look. She sighed. "Just go away Jeff." She began walking again but hadn't put in her AirPods. "Y/n! Listen! We all know what happened! Maxi thought he liked you." I exclaim walking up to her. She turned around anger written all over her face. "Well he was wrong." I sighed wiping my forehead. "I know why your really upset." She shook her head carrying on walking. "It's because you know that kiss didn't mean a single thing to him." She turned around and walked over to me, a small smirk playing on her face.

She hit me as hard as she could across the face. "I know he doesn't care. I don't need telling twice. And for a matter of fact I don't care. Or should I say I won't care."

To be continued...

I hope you like the new photo for this book!

Nicoleee 💙