Singlets - First Word

Your pov:

I was sitting down on the sofa with my 6 month old baby boy. He was my world along with his Father who was currently and work. "How about we go see Daddy?" I ask him standing up. "Dada." He squealed. I exploded, "What?" I ask. "Dada." I smiled brightly. I picked him up spinning him around, "Good boy! How clever are you!" I exclaimed. I couldn't wait to tell Trent.

Me and Lucas got ready and excitedly left the house. I knocked on the door holding Lucas in my arms. Bruce answered it with a smile. "Y/n, Lucas. Come in." We walked in with Bruce following behind us. Trent was sat in the Tower with Harris and Harrison, Iconic I know. "Dada!" Lucas squealed. Trent turned around as quick as possible and his face lit up when he saw us. He walked towards us obviously not hearing the Dada. "Hey bud." Singlets smiled at Lucas taking him out of my arms and into his. "Dada!" Lucas squealed. "He said his first word at home!" I smiled at Trent. He smiled brightly. "Well done bud!" He smiled hugging him a little tighter.

Singlets and I went on a walk with Lucas on his break. "I can't believe he said his first word." Singlets exclaimed holding Lucas in his huge hands. "I know. He said it twice at home. I was so happy." He smiled pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead, "I love you y/n." I smiled at him. "I love you to Trent."