All Lifeguards - Little Girl

Your Pov:

I was sat in the Tower when I heard a knock. It was a very quiet one but my ears have became quite good at hearing those types of knocks. I stand up and walk to the door with a radio clutched in my hand. I opened the door and there stood a little blonde haired girl, "I can't find Mommy!" She sobbed hugging my leg. I pick her up and bring her to the front of the Tower.

"Who's this then?" Singlets asked spinning around on his chair. "I'm Lily." She mumbled quietly. I sat down next to Harrison who smiled at the little girl. She looked up at me and whispered,"Who are they?" I smiled looking down at her. "That's Harrison. That's singlets and I'm y/n." They each gave a little wave to Lily. She waved back with a cute smile.

"Right then where did you last see Mommy?" I ask her. She pointed down North. I nodded my head and picked up my radio.

*Central to North, we've got a little girl in the tower who can't find her Mom. Can you keep a look out?*

*Sure, over and out*

It had been a while since we last heard anything off the boys down North. No one had come up to the Tower  asking about her that was until now. Someone knocked on the door and Harrison went to answer it. He came up with a woman and a guy. "Honey." Lily stayed on my lap not moving. "Come here." Harrison looked at me with a smile. "Who are you?" I ask sternly. "We're her parents." The guy said. My gut told me they weren't. They kept telling me. I whispered to Lily to go over to them. She then began to cry. "They aren't my parents y/n." The parents laughed nervously. The Mom then grabbed her off me holding her in her arms. "Come on sweetheart we are your parents." The Dad turned and looked at us. "Thank you." He smiled. I nodded my head nervously. Lily was screaming at us as they walked out.

I sat down unsure if they were her parent's. "You ok, y/n?" Singlets asked me. "No... I don't think they were her parents." Harrison chuckled, "I'm sure she just got attached to you and wanted to stay with us. Don't worry y/n."

- - - - - - -

The next day came, and I was still thinking about that little girl. Today was a blustery, rainy day. There weren't many people on the beach, only the odd few. I was sat in the Rhino down South with Deano and Mario. I watched the waves crash onto the rocks trying to stop my thoughts from wondering about that same little girl. "What about you y/n?" Mario asked. I turned to him confused. "What are you having for dinner?" I shrugged. "No clue." I mumbled turning back towards the rocks.

A few minutes went by and I noticed someone walking along the rocks. "Am I just hallucinating? Or is there someone walking along those rocks?" I ask the boys turning to them. They looked over at the rocks. "Crap." Deano mumbled under his breath fumbling for his radio.

Deano and I ran towards the rocks and when I saw who it was, my heart snapped. "Lily!" I shouted. The little girl turned to face me and started to run. "Y/n!" She ran into my arms sobbing her heart out. "Where's Mummy and Daddy?" Deano asked. "They weren't my parents." Lily pulled away from me. "Why didn't you listen? You let me go!" She shouted at me. "Lily I'm sorry." She looked at me with a sour face. "Where is Mommy and Daddy?" Deano asked.

"They had kidnapped me a month ago. They brought me here because I had been good." I nodded my head. "Come on." I pick her up and walk back to the Tower. I knock on the bosses door and he told me to come in. "Ah y/n. What can I do for you?" He asked. "This is Lily." He smiled at Lily then looked up at me. "She was kidnapped by some people." Hoppo looked at Lily and smiled weakly, "Where are your real parents?"

"Dead." She stated. Well that was an answer. Crikey. "Ok. Right. I'll call the police and we'll see what we can do."

- - - - - -

A month had gone by and I had forested Lily. She was a bright, kind and cute little girl. They caught the people who had took her. I'm so glad Lily is ok, but I will never forgive myself for letting her go...