All Lifeguards - Dream

Your pov:

I was sat in the kitchen with my sister. She was doing some homework. The year was 2021. I was in a fluffy hoodie my thoughts starting to drift off. "You know what to do?" I ask her in a sleep voice. She nodded her head. "Good I'm going upstairs now if you need anything ask Mom. Not me." I added getting up and walking to my pit.

Sighing heavily, I sat down on my bed. I decided to scroll through Instagram for a while. I came across a video of Jethro and Joel doing fish outta water. I laughed. I had been obsessed with Bondi Beach/Rescue for about 8 months coming onto 9. I had wanted to be a lifeguard at a very young age but that soon changed. Yet here I am again. Wanting to be a lifeguard. Yet again. I wanted to work at Bondi. I loved everything about the lifeguards. How every one commented on Mouse's sunglasses. How every fan of Harrison's loved his fish and chip accent.  How everyone thought Jethro and Joel were dating. How Jackson loves classical music. How Jules cared so much about the environment. How Maxi is the one to wind every one up. How Harris is one of the head lifeguards even though he's one of the craziest. Thinking about them all made me laugh.

It was around 4 o'clock and the night before I hadn't got much sleep and I was slightly tired. I decided to keep scrolling even though I wanted sleep. I came across a photo of the boys at Bondi. I smiled.

Outside the Tower this mornin' we had the lifeguards pose for season 5

Outside the Tower this mornin' we had the lifeguards pose for season 5. Get readyyy 😎

harrisbondi and 2,314 other people liked this post.

harrisonsreid: Mouse wearing his sunglasses as usual

LifeguardMaxi: Harrison mate you can't talk, the amount of times you walk into the Tower wearing sun glasses is unbelievable.

Jacksondoolan: Can't wait to see Harrison with those shady sun glasses!!! 😂😎😕

Harrisonsreid: Why is everyone going on at me about my sunglasses lol

JethroJamesPhoto: Have to admit Mouse does wear sun glasses quite a lot too 😂😉😎

I laughed as I read the comments. I grabbed my television remote turning on some Bondi Rescue videos. I laughed at most of them. As I did some more scrolling through Instagram, I came across loads of photos of the boys in blue. I smiled. My eyes began to flutter and I fell asleep clutching my phone with the picture of the lifeguards on my phone.

Jackson's Pov:

I woke up from a very strange dream about a girl. I walked downstairs to see Joel and Jethro with mugs in their hands talking about some dreams. I made myself a coffee and sat down with them. "Hey Jacko mate. Did you have any dream last night?" I nod, starting to think about it again, "Yeah I did. Proper weird. About some girl. She was a lifeguard too." Jethro and Joel exchange glances, "Thats the exact same dream I had!" They exclaim. "Say jeff mate what did you put in that drink last night?" I teased Jethro.

Harris's Pov:

I woke up next to my wife, Emily, who was scrolling through Instagram. "Morning Love." She smiled at me. I rubbed my eyes. "Mornin." She looked at me and smiled, "You alright?" I nod, "Oh yeah I'm fine just had the strangest dream about some girl." She laughed. "Some girl?" I nod. "She was a lifeguard down at Bondi with us. I can't think of her name. She seems nice though." Emily giggled, "Are you some sort of futurist?" I laughed. "Maybe." I was still really confused as the boys were in my dream too. I'll have to tell them.

Hoppos Pov:

When I walked into the Tower the room was buzzing with chat. That dream was so. Confusing? I walked in and smiled at the boys. "Hey Hop you had any weird dreams recently?" Whippet asked as he got off of the wooden table. "Yeah. Don't laugh at me if I tell you." They nod. "It was about some girl who was a lifeguard with us." Jules smiled, "Yes that's who was in my dream. She seemed lovely though." We nodded our heads and all began to take it in turns to talk about the bizarre dream

Your Pov:

"Y/n!" Someone tapped me on the shoulder. "C'mon your down South with me." It was Whippet. Whippet! Oh my god! "Whippet. I can't believe it's you!" I scream standing up and engulfing him in a tight hug. "Its actually you." He nodded looking around the room slightly alarmed and confused. "Where are the others?" I ask. Jethro, Joel and Jackson then walked in. I screamed. "Its you!" I run towards them jumping up and down in front of them. "You alright y/n?" I screamed, "OMG you just said my name." They laugh awkwardly and then walk past me.

I was now on my lunch break. I was talking to the boys in the Tower. "You enjoying your lunch y/n?" Harrison asked with a slight chuckle as I ate a strawberry. I laughed swallowing the juicy strawberry. I nodded my head as the lifeguards began to laugh. "Y/n! You ready?" It was Harris shouting me. "Coming!" I shout back. "Bye boys." I say to Dylan, Maxi and Harrison. "Bye y/n." They shouted as I walked out.

The evening rolled by and I walked into the Tower, "Ah y/n your just in time!" One of the producers exclaimed. "We're having a picture." Chase exclaimed. I laughed. "Go get in there." One of the other producers insisted. I laughed, "Alright then." I was stood in between Harrison and Jackson they had their arms round me and I had my arms around them. For once in my life I felt like I was at home. Everyone was smiling and had their arms round each other. It felt so heart warming. I smiled brightly while taking a deep breath. "I want you to shout lifeguards when I get to 1. " The director laughed holding up an iPhone 12. We nodded. "3... 2... 1...."
"LIFEGUARDS!-"

- - - - - -

I woke up to the sound of a video changing on my Tv. I rubbed my forehead, "What the -" My Mom then walked in and smiled, "Oh your awake I am glad. Did you enjoy your dream?" My Mom laughed, "WHIPPET I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY YOU!" My Mom exclaimed in a teasing voice. What? "Gosh y/n you should've heard yourself. " My Mom laughed walking out.

I really enjoyed writing this. Would you like me to do a part 2, too this as I have an idea for it.

Nicolee✨💕