All Lifeguards - Take On The World

The chapter is based off of that song 👆🏻

Your Pov:

The director was in Hoppos office at the moment. There was talk about a music video. A music video! Can you believe it!? Hoppo walked back up smiling with the director. "We have some big news!" He announced with a huge smile. Ahh! This is gonna be so much fun!

It was now the evening. I raced into the Tower just as Hoppo walked in. He smiled at me. "Okay so as you all know. The director and I have some news." He shuffled slightly closer to the director. "We are going to be doing a music video. Take on the world by you me at six! We will have it out in two weeks. I think you should have a listen to it when you get back."

Harris Pov:

When I got home, I got Billy and Leo to listen to the song to me. I thought it'd be fun. The end summed us up though.

We'll take on the world.

Joel's Pov:

"Jacko!" I shouted from my room. Jackson walked in and sat down next to me. "Ready?" I asked reaching for the remote. He nodded. We were star struck. Well I was, I don't know about Jackson. But I definitely was. "Dam. This is good." I mumble.

Your Pov:

I walked into the Tower and sat down. The boys were chuckling about something. "Oh hey y/n. Look at this." He leaned over with his phone in his hand and showed me this:

" He leaned over with his phone in his hand and showed me this:

The Boys all getting ready for our
Bondi music video!

I turn to whippet in confusion. He sighed. "You know the music video?" Oh yes. "Hoppo posted this. We're getting scrips for it." I squealed, "Ahhh! I can not wait for this!" He chuckled.

Jackson's Pov:

The evening came by and we were all given scrips. I was stood by Y/n who looked excited by it all really. I looked down at my script and smiled. I turned it over and on the last verse was:

All the boys singing the last verse together. Moments come by.

I raise my eye brow at it. I wonder what that meant. Lets hope it's nothing. Too. Embarrassing.

- - - - - -

Your Pov:

It was now the morning. I walked into the Tower to see Joel, Jethro and Harrison. "Ah y/n. Just the person we were looking for. We're doing the first verse." I nodded. After a few lyrics we got onto the chorus. "And just say the word. We'll take on the world!" We sang.

Harris's Pov:

I had y/n on my back as I was carrying her for this part of the music video. Y/n was so excited, I loved moments like these. "Ready?" I ask. She smiled. "Of course I am!"

I carefully ran into the sea with y/n on my back. Y/n began to scream before I tripped, making us both fall into the water, laughing like never before.

Your Pov:

Finally. The grand finale. I couldn't wait! I ran outside to chat to the boys. The camera man came out along with Hoppo and some of the others. We all put our arms round each other. "Ohhhhh." Half the boys sang. We all put our hands up slowly moving them left and right.

"We'll take on the world, we'll take on the world..." The last verse came and we all cheered.

And we did take on the world. We took on our Bondi Beach.

Hi! Sorry i haven't posted recently. Hopefully everything will be back to normal now and on schedule! 100 chapters, ive done! and we're already at 40.8k! It's crazy!

thank youu 💓

Nicole 🤎