Jake N - Green Whistle

Jake's Pov:

I grabbed a board running out into the water. "Get on." I say to the guy. He pulled himself onto the board kicking my shoulder. "Shit!" I mumbled. He turned to me and I gave him a reassuring look. I placed my left hand in the water, the shoulder that had just been knocked, and tried to swim back. I yelped in pain. I tried to use my other hand but it was no use. The man tried to paddle as best as he could too. "Put your hand up and wave to the guy in blue." He nodded his head and began to wave. I began to shout his name even though that would probably do nothing but oh well it was worth a shot.

Soon we got Marios attention and he swam over to us. "What's wrong?" He asked paddling over to us. "My arm. I can't surf back the pain it's to much." I explain. "Alright. Um. I'll get the guy back first then I'll come back for you kay?" I nod, "Tell them to get me the green whistle." Mario chuckled as he paddled off.

Your Pov:

I was sat at home reading a book when my phone rang. It was the Tower's number. Oh god. Jake.

"Hello? Is he alright?" I ask standing up in panic. Someone sighed through the phone.

"We don't know y/n his probably just hit his shoulder but I think you should come down." I walked into our bedroom grabbing a jacket.

"Ok is it bad?"

I heard people chuckle in the background. "Well. We've put him on the green whistle so he can't really feel the pain and so his floating on cloud 99." He chuckled. "But he's probably just broken it." I rubbed my temples.

"Ok well I'll be down soon. Cya."

"Bye Y/n."

I placed down my phone and walked down to Bondi. I knocked on the Tower door and I instantly heard voices. The door opened and their stood Jesse. He smiled at me. "Come in y/n." I walked in and he shut the door, then led me to where Jake was sat.

"EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT IN THE SUMMERTIME!" That was the first thing I heard when I walked in. All the boys singing the intro to their tv show. Bondi Rescue. Jake immediately stopped singing when he saw me and reached out for me "Y/n!!" Some of the boys were leaning over the metal railing, watching. I think they found it funny and if I'm being honest so did I.

"What happened?" I ask him placing down my bag and sitting next to him.

"Well basically there was this shark that came and bit off my arm. It was horrendous y/n and these guys seem to find it funny." I giggled and Jake looked at me with a frown over his face.

"Sorry Jake." He sighed putting his arm around me, "It's alright y/n I still love you loadssss." He laughed foolishly. I blushed.

Jesse's Pov:

Just watching Jake was funny. "Can I tell you guys a story?" He asked. We all nodded our heads. "Ok so basically. There was a kid who came to Bondi and he got eaten by a person. Legend has it that man is now a life guard." We all gasped sarcastically, "What's his name?" I asked Jake. "I don't know. I'm trying to uncover his name..." It was like a pantomime with the green whistle sometimes. The person would tell you something which was hilarious and they wouldn't even laugh.

- - - - - - -

Jake's Pov:

I woke up in the hospital and when I saw her I instantly smiled. When we made eye contact she smiled, "Hug?" I ask. She scratched the back of her neck. "I don't wanna hurt your arm..." I raise an eyebrow and she sighed, "You dislocated your arm but now the doctors are saying that you've got to have it in a cast." Y/n explained. I groaned.

A doctor soon walked in with a clipboard. "Jake Nolan?" He asked. "Yup that's me." He nodded walking over to my bed. "Is it bad?" Y/n asked. "Not that bad." He smiled. "So you've dislocated it but we think it would heal better in a cast. Your a lifeguard, right?" I nod my head. "Ok well you can't go to work for a couple of days and when you do go back - you can only work in the Tower." I groaned. This was terrible. "How long for?" Y/n asked. "A week or two it depends how the pain is. Oh and you can go home tonight." We both nodded. "Any questions?" We shook our heads, "Ok."

Jesse's Pov:

A knock came from the door and it was Jake, Y/n. Jake was in a cast so I presumed it wasn't good. "Hey how are you?" Jake walked up to the front of the Tower followed by y/n. He sat down on the counter and we all listened. "I'm off for a couple of days but back, only in the Tower, for a week or two and yes it is dislocated." We nodded. It went quiet for a few more seconds before Maxi asked, "So it wasn't a shark?" He raised an eye brow and we all laughed. "What an earth?" We shook our heads in laughter. Poor Jakey...

Thanks for the request! Lashton4