All Lifeguards - Adore you (Pt 2)

Your Pov:

So a few of the boys were getting married soon. Anthony, Jackson and Jethro. I had met their fiancé's. They were lovely. I text Maxi asking if we could do what they did with me. But instead sing a song about love. He said it would be a great idea. He told the boys and Maxi, I began to discuss it.

It was Saturday morning. We had discussed the plan last night. All the boys agreed to do it. The song was Incredible by Gary Barlow. I couldn't wait. The lover boys were all on too! Ahh!

Jackson's Pov:

Y/n walked into the Tower on her phone. She walked out from the changing rooms. "Some might say that love is magical." She winked. Maxi then walked in passing y/n but stopping to face us. "Some might say that you can't get enough." I look at Anthony who had the same confused face as me.

Jethro's Pov:

I was in the Rhino with Harris and Deano. We were chatting about my wedding. "Some might say beware take care." Harris winked as he ran out into the water. What now? Deano turned to me with a smile. "Cause anytime it can dissolve into thin air." Okay. Are they on about my wedding? Or my relationship?

I was walking back up to the Tower when Harrison past me with his sunnies. "Some might say that love is a game." He carried on walking till he turned back around. "Some might say get ready for pain." Pain? What an earth?

Anthony's Pov:

I walked out of the sea with Jackson. We approached Joel, Mouse and Hoppo who smiled at us. "I say if your feeling the same take the biggest dose and empty it into your veins." I looked at Jackson who, just like me, had the biggest question mark on his face. "When your reputation's only fabulous." Mouse winked. "When your reality is only a dream." Joel smirked. "But it can't be." Hoppo added. They then began to sing together. "Cos it's incredible absolutely unforgettable. People say it's only chemical."

Your Pov:

I was in the Tower with Maxi sorting out the big finale. "So. We're invited to there weddings right." I nod. "Of course we are." Soon the lover boys walked in. "I swear you guys are on something today." Jackson mumbled taking a seat next to Maxi. "But it can't be. It's incredible what you're doing to me." Jethro laughed. "If I say it all. Every word and every syllable. Put you high upon a pedestal." Chapo shouted from the first aid bed. "Than you'll see!" Reidy shouted. "It's incredible what you're doing to me!" We all sang. The boys just sighed shaking there heads.

- - - - - -

Maxis Pov:

Finally. The wedding had came. First it was Anthony's. So. Jethro and Jackson weren't in on this but me, y/n and the rest of the boys would go up to the stage and sing a few lyrics to this song.

We walked up to the stage each and every one of us had a mic. A few of us were some lyrics then we'd all sing. "If I say it all." Hoppo starts it off. "Every word and every syllable." Harrison pointed at Anthony. "Put you high upon a pedestal." We all began to sing. "Then you will see it's incredible what's she's doing to you." We all sang with Jazz hands. Yes we did change one word in the lyrics.

Your Pov:

Next wedding was Jackson's. Good old Jacko. Like before we all got up on the stage. Jackson was already confused but Anthony had his phone out and was already laughing. "Some might say love's unpredictable." I shrug. "Some might say love's metaphysical." Maxi winks. "Makes you feel like you're incredible." Someone shouted from the crowd. Was that planned?

The crowd except for Jeff, Anthony and Jackson started to sing. "Once you got the taste then it's easy to drink it up!"

- - - - - -

Now it was Jethro's wedding. This was gonna be funny. We all walked up to the stage. "Some might say true love is a myth." I smile. "Some might say true love, no it doesn't exists." After that line all of us began to sang. "If you say that then you haven't seen this..." Everyone began to sing the rest of the lyrics as the couples began to dance. Maxi grabbed my hand and began to dance with me.

"Come on." I giggled. We began to dance together. "We make a pretty good team eh?" He smirked. "Yes we do. I guess you could say. Incredible plan 2 worked." He raised an eyebrow at the sentence but began to shake his head and laugh.

I didn't expect to make a part two to adore you but I heard this song the other day and this idea just popped up. I hope you enjoyed tho!

Nicoleee ⭐️