Harrison - Truth Or Dare

Your Pov:

Jackson, Harrison, Maxi, Joel and Jethro were all scattered around my living room. "Truth or dare." Maxi grinned at me. "Truth." I smirked. "Do you have a crush?" He asked. I shrug, "Maybe." The boys all go ooo as I began to blush. "Harrison, truth or dare?" I ask him. "Truth." I smile, "Do you have a crush?" He blushed, "Maybe."

We played for a while before Joel, being the idiot that he is, asked Harrison a dare. "I dare you to kiss y/n. In. Front. Of. Us." He grinned at Harrison. Harrison shrugged it off, "Fine. Come here y/n." I began to laugh, "No way." Harrison smiled, "Come on its not that bad." He took my hand in his and pulled me onto his lap. "What the hell?" I exclaimed. I stood up edging away from him and shook my head. "I can't kiss you. I - I like someone else." It was the truth. I didn't like him. He looked hurt. He nodded sadly. "I'm gonna go boys. I've got some stuff to do. See ya later." I sighed to myself taking a seat.

Harrison's Pov:

Who the hell did she like?! I ring up Jake, y/n best friend, hoping he'd know something so I got him to pick me up.

When he arrived I got in and he turned to me with a smile. "You alright mate?" I nod, before asking a little too abruptly, "Who's y/n crush?" He chuckled nervously, "Why?"

"Who. Is. Y/n. Crush?" I asked more sternly, narrowing my eyes.

He had his eyes on the road and avoided looking at me. "I can't tell you that." He mumbled sharply. "Why not?" I thought about who she's pretty close with. And who she's always giggling or 'flirty' wit-

Maxi.

Maxi.

All this bloody time! It was all Maxi.

I sighed shaking my head. "It's him isn't it?" Jake laughed, "Well bud she's not gay, if she was we'd know-" I grunt, "It's Maxi. It's maxi isn't it?" He sighed as we drove into a drive thru, "Yes. It's... It's Maxi." I knew it.

Your Pov:

I was sat in my apartment quietly crying to myself. I was waiting for Jake to come round. I had hurt Harrison. He was one of the last people I wanted to hurt. Yet I didn't see him as someone I would like or love. He was just a big brother to me. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jake opened the door and looked worried. "He knows." I look up with red eyes. "What?" I ask nervously. "Harrison. He knows you like maxi." You have got to be kidding me?!

Maxis Pov:

I was stood in my kitchen singing to myself as I made some cookies. Quite random I know. "Maxi! Let me in! Now!" Was that Harrison? I walked to the door and Harrison barged in. "You alright-"

"No. Far from it. Are you two dating? Do you even know?!" What? I laugh, not knowing what an earth he was on about. "Guessing you don't know. Nicole." Oh. "Oh yes. I know she likes me. I kind of like her two." I blush slightly with a small smile. He sighed, "Of course you do." Wait.

"You like her too don't you?" He nodded slowly. "Yeah I do. And-" I laughed hysterically. "She doesn't like you bud. She sees you as a brother nothing more nothing less." He then hit me. Hard. Across the face. "I know that, you idiot!" I place my hand on my cheek. "Get out." I whisper angrily. "Gladly."