Whippet - Crush

Ryan's POV:

I walk into the tower sighing. "Whip my guy." My mood instantly lifts as soon as I hear her voice.

"Y/n hey!"

"What were you grumbling about?"

I mumble, "Your boyfriend."

"Hm? Speak up. You know I hate the mumbling rapunzael." She jokes looking out towards the beach again.

I just smile softly at her and sigh, "Why are you dating Jethro?"

She looks at me and laughs. "Because I love him, Ryan. I love him so, so much." She smiles to herself obviously thinking about him. "He's such a sweet guy, and is always making me laugh."

I just eye roll looking away. "Why'd you ask?" I shrug.

"I just... wanted to know. In case I wanted to date..."

"Me?" She laughs in a joking tone. I spin on my chair and narrow my eyes.

"No of course not. You don't like me that way, you've got a boyfriend and we're just friends." She nods her head turning away.

Just friends whippet, just friends.

Jethro's Pov:

Im walking back with y/n. She looks down at me, "Jethro!" She squeals as she falls. She's now on top of me and we're both in fits of laughter.

"Y/n darling! You are not a child anymore. You can't walk on there." She just laughs. We both stand up and carry on walking. "Was whip in the tower with you today?"

She nods, "Yes, in fact he was. He asked why i was dating you."

"Oh really...?"

"Yes, I told him my reasons." She smiles at me. "All bad reasons of course." She jokes poking my shoulder.

I just shake my head and laugh.

"No, no. They were good reasons."

"Of course they were." She laughs. "Whippet seems to really like you y/n."

"Who wouldn't?" She smiles running off and screaming. I just sigh and shake my head.

Why doesn't she see it? He likes her. I need her to see that, so then it'll be awkward and he'll back off from her...

Harrison's Pov:

Maxi and I knew how much whippet liked y/n. It was obvious. Always had been really.

"Maybe we should tell her?" Maxi says getting off the sofa and strolling over to the fridge.

I look up at him, "What! Are you crazy?" He'd kill us even if we joked about them being together."

He turns back around with a yogurt, "Don't you mean Jethro would kill us if we spoke about y/n and whippet being together." I just look down laughing. "It's because, Harrison darling, Jethro can see that y/n and whippet would be perfect for each other. And he doesn't want that to happen."

He shrugs closing the fridge door and ripping off his yogurt packet. "Hmm, you have a point. Maybe whippet should tell her though. Y/n... She doesn't find many things embarrassing. If he told her and she, of course would say no, she'd just start up another conversation." I smile as Maxi sits down next to me.

"I guess but none the less we need to do something. Maybe Harris can help?"

Harris's Pov:

I'm sat in the back garden with my wife as our two kids play football. We're talking when my phone begins to ring.

I walk into the kitchen to see Maxi ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey. You know whippet."

I smirk, "Is he that lifeguard who has the biggest crush on y/n. Then yes I definitely I know him."

Harrison chuckles and maxi says, "We've came up with a wonderful plan! We need you! To make y/n see whippet has a crush on her."

"Hmm, sounds easy enough. I'm down south with her tomorrow. I'll tell you how it goes."

"Great."

Your Pov:

I'm sat down South with Harris. I walk out the water pointing to where the flags were.

"You know whippet."

"Yes."

"He was talking about you earlier. He seems to really like you."

I laugh, "Jethro said that yesterday."

He sighs turning to me, "Y/n. I'm being serious. He likes you. Have you not seen the way he looks at you? The way he smiles when you two have just talked? Y/n everyone can see it! He likes you."

"That's impossible. He knows I'm dating Jethro. Plus, he would've told me." She laughs with a small smirk turning away.

"He tried to. That once...

"I heard everything. You two were stood outside the tower. All of us boys knew that he was gonna confess to you. So there you and him were stood outside the tower. He's about to tell you and then JETHRO! Jethro runs up the stairs hugging you and asking you to go on a walk with him. And you do."

I blink. Why did I go with him? I think about everything that goes on with me and whippet. I feel Harris's eyes on me.

He likes me.

"He likes me."

I whisper. I couldn't believe it.

All this time.

One of my closest friends had liked me.

And I was too blind to notice. "Harris! What do I do?" I exclaim.

"You pick y/n. Who do you love? We've seen the way you and whippet look at each other. As has Jethro. But we all know how much Jethro loves you. We've all heard whippet go on about you. As we have with Jethro."

He pauses with a weak smile, "But the question is, who's heart is worth breaking?" He asks.

He spots a person and runs off into the water.

No ones. No ones heart is worth breaking.

Maybe.

I should my break heart instead.

Hey everyone! Sorry i haven't been posting as much, they might be a bit slow at the moment but i am hoping to get more out again

nicole <3