Jake N - Argument

Your Pov:

I was sat in the Tower with Jake and Mouse. A man knocked on the door with a bad knee. He was a young bloke around 24. I sat down next to him and noticed Jake's eyes on both of us. Jake and I had been dating for a year now. He was everything to me. "Your very pretty." The guy winked as I walked over to the first aid kits. I smiled turning around, "Well thank you."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I looked up but Jake wasn't stood there. "Yes I do." I smiled. "Aw dam that's a shame." I laughed lightly. "What's your name?" He asked. "I'm y/n. And you are?" He smiled, "Danny." I nodded checking his leg over one last time. "If it's still hurting in a couple of days go see your local doctor." He sighed. "Can I come and see you instead?"

Jake's Pov:

I became more and more angry as I heard her giggle. "Can I come and see you instead?" I heard him say. Y/n giggled. I could tell she was flattered. "I'm sorry I'm not a doctor." Mouse looked over at me. "You alright mate?" I nodded my head. I heard y/n come up behind us and she took a seat next to me. "He was nice." She smiled as he walked down the stairs with his 'injured knee'. I eye roll.

A few hours later, Whippet walked into the tower along side Corey. Y/n and I planned to take over for them. "Ready Jake?" Y/n asked me. "I'm not coming down with you." I mumbled. She laughed nervously, "Why?" I turn to face her and look her dead in the eye. "You were flirting with a guy right under my nose." I mumbled in anger. She looked like she could cry.

The boys all had their eyes on us. "J-Jake I wasn't flirting -" I cut her off before she could say anything else. "No. You were. Now go." I stated. She wiped her eyes and left.

Your Pov:

I was down North with Whippet. I kept rubbing my eyes to stop my tears from spilling. Whippet put his arm round me. "What happened?" He asked quietly. "A guy was flirting with me. I didnt know what to do." I began to cry. "Okay. Well how about I radio the boys and we'll all swap over and you can talk to jake?" He suggested.

"Doubt he'll wanna talk to me." I mumbled pulling away from Ryan. "You never know." He tried to reassure me and it ended up working. I went up to the Tower with him. Mouse and Corey went back down with Whippet. I sat down a few sits away from Jake.

We didn't talk for half an hour straight. "Jake." He was looking out at the beach with binoculars instead of looking or talking to me. "What?" He mumbled in annoyance. "I'm sorry but what did you expect me to do?" I ask. He placed down the binoculars and turned to me, anger in his eyes, "It's what you didn't do y/n! You could've easily asked one of us to deal with him." I sigh shaking my head. "Your just being stupid now Jake." He laughed, "Y/n, you were obviously flattened with what the guy was saying."

"I wonder why hm? At least I get some compliments off some people." That was a dig at him. "My god. What's happened to you?" He stood up and left the tower.

Jake's Pov:

I was walking home alone now. Without y/n. I didn't want to talk to her at the moment. I was upset and angry with her. I opened the apartment door and walked into our bedroom. I heard the front door open and y/n began dinner.

I walked out of the lounge in a t-shirt and shorts. When dinner was done we ate in silence, avoiding eye contact with each other. "Do you want me to stay somewhere else tonight?" I looked up from my plate. "Did I say that?" She looked down at her plate, "It's written all over your face." I sighed shaking my head and placing my plate in the sink.

I walked into the bedroom deciding on going to bed earlier. I checked Instagram for a while before heading off.

The bed dipped as someone got in next to me. I wrapped my arms round her waist and turned her to face me. She looked like she had been crying. "I'm sorry Jake. I didn't mean to upset you. And none of those words meant nothing. I love you." I smiled, "I love you too. I'm sorry for overreacting I just don't wanna loose you." I explained. "You'll never loose me Jake. I'll always be yours." She pecked my cheek before we both fell asleep in one another's arms.

Thanks for the request, user910haha!