Jake - Heather (pt 2)

Your Pov:

For two weeks now, all I had heard was Daniela this. Daniela that. I had, had enough. I decided to go shopping with a close friend of mine, Emily, she was technically the fashion designer of the group.

When we got to hers she turned to me and said, "Girl we're going out tonight. I'm gonna do your make up and everything. Your gonna look fab!" I smiled. "Thanks Em." She smiled elbowing me playfully. "Anytime."

Jakes Pov:

I was sat at work watching Daniela do a rescue from the Tower. She was beautiful. "Jake!" Someone shouted clicking me out of the trance. I slammed down my binoculars a little too loud. "Hm?" I ask spinning around on my chair to see Harris walk to his chair. "That girl really has put your head in a spin hasn't she?" He teased. I chuckled. "Yeah... She has." I mumbled, smiling to myself. "My y/n is definitely jealous." Oh? "I wonder why." I smirk sarcastically. He chuckled. "She's got so much on her."
I raise an eyebrow, "Who? Daniela? Or y/n?" My smirk grew and grew. He chuckled deeply before elbowing me tutting at me. "You are mean Jake." I eye roll laughing. I then saw Maxi walk in along with two other. Lets hope they didn't hear that.

Your Pov:

I walked into the bar with my friend. I wore a black skinny dress with my hair straightened. My friend and I walked to the bar ordering drinks. I then heard voices. One voice that suck out more familiar then others. I turned around and saw him.

Her arm was wrapped round his. I felt as if my whole world practically stopped spinning. "Y/n?" Emily questioned in a whisper. I turned to her with a weak smile, "Hm?" She handed me my drink and then we went to find a seat.

Jakes Pov:

I was chatting to Harris when Daniela stuck out her hand with a smirk. "Go on mate. Dance with her." Harris whispered. I just chuckled before taking her hand.

We began to dance to a number of songs. Daniela kept giggling and smiling at me. Honestly her smile was everything. It lit up the room. I began to spin her round a few times before we went back to the table.

Maybe. Just maybe. I did like Daniela.

Your Pov:

I was laughing with my friend slightly tipsy. Emily decided that it would be best if we got a cab back to hers and for me to stay at hers.

Emily wasn't as tipsy as me, of course, when we got outside. I began to laugh at her as I wobbled around. Then. Out the corner of my eye, I spotted them both. Holding hands and laughing together. Emily caught my gaze and just sighed. "Forget about em y/n." I sighed.

Harris's Pov:

I took a picture of the happy couple. Wait no. That's wrong. Let me rephrase that. Soon to be happy couple. God. They were perfect for each other. They were always flirting, always smiling. Especially when they were together.

I posted the picture on my Instagram, some of the boys already liking it and commenting.

Your Pov:

I woke up to hear someone banging things in the kitchen. "Ughh!" I groaned. That's one way to get me up Em, that's one way... I sighed, pulling myself out of bed. I made my way to the kitchen to see Emily standing by the cooker.

I sighed to myself before taking a seat on one of the stools. She turned to face me. "Oh did I wake you?" I smiled weakly before looking at her, "Just a bit." She chuckled quietly before turning her back to me.

I unlocked my phone opening up Instagram. And guess what the first post is that comes up. A post from my Dad.

(that's what the picture would look like)

Two young lovers enjoying the sunset.

Daniela15: Love you Jakeyyy!

Bondifan25: love is in the air tonight...

Jake1bondi2: hopefully soon ;)

HarrisonR: A perfect couple!

The comments just kept getting more shippy - for them too just be together! It broke my heart. "So what are the plans for today?" I instantly slammed my phone down as my friend sat down next to me. She sighed before placing a plate of toast in front of me. "She's heather Em! She's got everything I haven't!" I sighed wiping my eyes. "When will I get over him?!" She rubbed my back. "One day you will. You'll find a way my dear y/n. You shall find a way."

And the only one way for me to let him go is to-

Harris's Pov:

After a long day of work, I got home took a quick shower and helped my wife with dinner. "Where's y/n? I haven't seen her for a while." I say to my wife as we sit down. She shrugged. "I'm not too sure where she is dear. She was stopping at a friends the other week. Then she was supposed to come home." She shrugged again, "And that's all I heard. I bet she's just staying with a frie—"

Before my wife could finish her sentence, the door knocked. I opened the door and Emily welcomed herself in. "Where is she?!" She exclaimed. She looked upstairs with me following her before walking into the kitchen. "Where's who?"

"Y/n." She whispered. She looked so worried. "What?" I question. She shoved a note into my hands. I heard my wife come up behind me as I unravelled the note.

Dear Em,
                  I am writing this to tell you I have found a way. A way to let go of Jake. Of everyone here. So thank you. Please tell my parents I love them. And that I wish Daniela and Jake good luck in their relationship. Please don't try and ring me. My phone will be off until I get a new one. I won't be putting in any of my friends/families number's until I feel I can/want to. I'm going away for a while. I'll be fine I assure you.

See you soon! Thank you Em! Love youuu!

The letter fell from my hands. "No." I whispered. I couldn't believe it. "She can't be gone."

Yet she was gone. And I, her own bloody father! Couldn't do one thing about it. Except text her daily. Even though, her phone was off. All we could do, was hope, pray and wait. Hope she was safe. Pray she was okay. And wait. Wait until she'd text.

To be continued....